Chapter 14

Author's note:

Hey, guys sorry about my recently kind of slow updates I explained in another author's note/Chapter about all my exams but also recently I have had my own boy problems and I got pretty sick. So recently my life has been a whirlwind of emotions but thanks you guys who still read my new chapters, you guys make it worth it!

Love you all!!

Recap:

Of course, the person looking directly at me was the one person I came here to get off of my mind, Asher. FML!!

Asher's POV

I couldn't get my mind off of her! I need a drink!

I decided to get dressed in my jeans and a tight white low cut shirt that showed off the definition in my muscles.

I pulled out of my driveway and headed down to the house party that was going on down the street. I'd only been here for about 10 minutes when I saw her walk through the door.

I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Milas POV

"Roxy!!" I whisper yelled to her trying to get her attention.

"What girl?" I nodded my head in his direction "oh shit!!"

That was my exact thought when I noticed he was coming over here! Ahhhh no

I got up acting like I hadn't seen him and started to walk upstairs.

"Mila, KITTEN!" He yelled at me and I stopped at the sudden sensation of hearing him call me kitten again!

I could feel him right behind me as I turned around.

When I was facing him I couldn't look in his eyes.

I could feel him grab my chin and lightly pull it up making me look at him.

"Kitten, please talk to me." He pleaded. I could tell in his eyes that he hadn't slept in a while.

"Asher why, why did you leave me? I was in the damn hospital and you left me! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME AND YOU LEFT ME!" I started yelling am hitting his chest "hey hey calm down!" He said pulling me closer and hugging me to him.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" I yelled pushing myself away from him and running up the stairs in a way hoping he wouldn't following but also wishing he would.

I ran into the closest room I could find that was empty and didn't have people sucking each other's face off.

I felt someone grab my shoulder and spin me around. Obviously knowing that it was Asher I still tried to push away. But this time I couldn't. When he spun me around he connected our lips for the first time in so long. This kiss wasn't like our others it was filled with more urgency and lust almost.

As the kiss continued, our hands started to roam around one another's body. As his hands went down my legs he whispered "Jump" when I did I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed me up against the wall stabilizing him and me.

As he was holding me, it was my turn to roam his body as I traced the definition of his muscles and across his skin, I hit a spot that made him wince. Pulling away from our kiss I could see something in his eyes that almost looked like he was afraid or nervous.

Not even asking him what it was I pulled up his shirt to find a very simple, elegant tattoo that consisted of two words.

'My Kitten'

It was done in beautiful cursive writing right on the side of his rib right above his tattoo of a bull.

Even though I wasn't huge on tattoos I'd grown to love them on him.

Ashers Tattoos:

"Ashe..." I started to say and was cut off.

"Don't, Don't tell me I shouldn't have gotten it, don't tell me it was stupid ok because I love you and I wanted to remember you forever. I don't ever want to forget this. I want to remember you, everything about you. I want to remember what it's like to be with you. It doesn't matter if in five-ten years we're just a memory to each other. When I look at this tattoo, I'll remember that i once had your heart. And you once had mine."

"I love you Asher!" The words came out of my mouth without recognition.

"I love you more kitten" he replied while pulling me into a hug that could make me want to stay in his arms forever.
_____________________________________
Sorry about the slow updates!! With the holidays I've been super busy and I've been sick so it's been a whirlwind!!

Anyway I hope you enjoy this new chapter! Please comment or message me what you think about it!

Madi💋