Chapter 15

Where asher takes Mila after the party^^

Recap:

"Don't, Don't tell me I shouldn't have gotten it, don't tell me it was stupid ok because I love you and I wanted to remember you forever. I don't ever want to forget this. I want to remember you, everything about you. I want to remember what it's like to be with you. It doesn't matter if in five-ten years we're just a memory to each other. When I look at this tattoo, I'll remember that I once had your heart. And you once had mine." "I love you, Asher!" The words came out of my mouth without recognition."I love you more kitten" he replied while pulling me into a hug that could make me want to stay in his arms forever.

Milas POV:

Even tho a part of me still wanted to hate Asher for leaving me when I really needed him there was something about him, about us that made me not be able to leave him. I truly loved him with all my heart and being away from him for the short amount of time almost killed me.

After he let go of me I looked up at him "Why don't we get out of here?" He asked. I couldn't truly say too much because of the overwhelming happiness that I was happening so I just nodded.

I told Roxy I was leaving and followed him to his car parked outside.

"So where are we going?" I asked him while getting on the passenger side of his car.

"It's a surprise ok just relax it won't take too long to get there." After his reply, I decided to lay the seat back in his car and the next thing I knew I was asleep.

Asher's POV:

When I saw her at the party I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She just looked so beautiful. Her dress was so short and tight which hugged all her little curves showing off her amazing body, seeing her dressed like this made me angry. I could see the way other guys were looking at her.

When I was getting the tattoo there was the thought in the back of my head that I would still never have her back.

Leaving was one of the hardest things but I thought it would save her, but with my dad behind bars and the rest of the crew not wanting anything to do with hurting her I thought maybe she will be fine. Especially cause I won't let her get hurt while I'm loving her.

When she asked where we were going, truthfully I didn't know but once I started driving I knew where I wanted to take her. There was a beach about 45 minutes away that was an amazing spot for camping, and I knew that was where I wanted to take her. It was beautiful just like her.

When we arrived, I looked over to see that she had fallen asleep. She looked so innocent and peaceful.

I parked on the side of the beach and turned off the car instead of waking her up I decided to carry her out to the beach instead.

As I went around the car I opened the door and picked her up carrying her over to the beach.

I laid her down on the sand and walked over to the water stepping in just enough to wet my feet and I started looking off into the distance.

Milas POV:

When I woke up I couldn't tell where I was. I looked up seeing Asher messing around in the water.

Instead of saying anything I got up walking behind him hugging him from behind. I could tell I startled him a little but when he noticed it was me he turned around wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead. At this moment I knew I truly loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

I leaned up peaking him on his lips when suddenly he picked me up and started to carry me back to where he had laid me down.

"Asher I love you," I said while looking up at him.

He dropped my legs to the ground letting me stand.

"Mila, I haven't understood much about my life but ever since I met you I knew that everything would be amazing in the future as long as I had you with me. Now I don't have a long speech like I wish I would've had when this moment came, or the best timing but..." He paused for a second and dropped to his knee "I know we are young, hell we haven't even graduated yet but I don't care about that, You are my forever and that's all I need to know." He took a ring out of his pocket and continued. " This ring was supposed to go to my mother and father when they got married but when they got married my grandmother refused to give it to them because of them barely knowing each other, so this ring went to me, and I have a very important thing I need to ask you now. Mila Will you Marry me?"

___________________________________

Me while writing this chapter^^

So what do you guys think?

Do you think it's too fast?

Anyway thank you guys for all of the support and votes

Madi💋