51 things twilight characters cannot do

Magsimula sa umpisa

38. Then send the recorded video to all known males.(Including and not limited to Aro Volturi...Charlie Swan and Mike newton.)

39. Then when you farther grounds you blame it on those evil Government Cullen's.

40. Prancing around the house screaming..."The Cream cheese is here...the Cream cheese is here." At the top of you lungs.

41. When Alice ask if you want to go shopping never say no.....

42. And then when she drag's you their scream for the world to here...'Rapist....Rapist!'

43. Tell Little kids that if they don't eat plenty of Cream cheese the Cream cheese monster will eat them....

44. And then Blow Raspberry's and Throw Gum balls at them when they laugh. (Where she got the Gum balls is still undetermined.)

45. Calling Carlisle Dr. Daddy while smiling seductively.

46. Tell Rosalie she saw Emmett being 'Friendly' with her car.

47. Asking Esme if she wants to 'lick' her Lollipop.

48. Thinking of anything as a Lollipop.

49. Owning a Lollipop.

50. Telling Carlisle that she thinks a man in uniform is hot....

51. And then asking him if he wants explore the field of Anatomy.

52. Eating Broccoli

53. Blending together Broccoli into a past and putting it into a fancy container and telling Rosalie and Alice its a new face mask just created.

54. Thinking of Broccoli.

55. Break down in public while screaming that she dosent understand what the Volvo has that she doesnt.

56. Tell the School nurse that Edward Cullen is madly in love with her...

57. Then force Alice to back her up while The nurse Tries to look Hot...

58. Then when Said nurse is turned down by a shocked Edward you run up to him and start to make out with him.

59. Stare blandly at Banana...

60. Then break down crying screaming the phrase.."Why Mr. Banana? I thought We had a connection!"

Esme looked at the second list. The first list was still in place but it seemed Bella had been breaking rule 13 -14 and was hanging out with Emmett. Lord help us all. So now came 61 more things that Bella was not aloud to do. "Ok..Do you think we should Laminate it?" Esme asked as she put it up on the wall. Edward looked down and sighed..."What good would it do..I'm still waiting for number 61..." He began but was cut off by the sound of Fire crackers. Bella came through looking alittle worse for wear and had some of Alice's Cloths, burnt and frayed stuck to her. Alice gasped and took of running to her room. Next thing they new Alice's voice was breaking the sound bearer. Edward stepped forward and wrote with a flourish.

61. Bella will not Set off Fire works in Alice's room to see if she can add a 'flare' to the decore.

61 things Bella Swan is NOT allowed to do! by Lily Desdemona Potter-Cullen

[Reviews - 3] Chapter or Story

Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Story Notes:

Anyone who wants to add on to this list can, but it would be like another part of the searies, as there are already two parts to the searies, the first person to contact me would be the beginer of the third part.