#2

Pic of Jullie,Aiden's mom
💓💓
His mom handed him her card before she went off.

Aiden walked behind Greyson to the parking lot. He kept quiet,not because he had nothing to say but he was nervous as hell. He had his eyes on the ground acting like a shy kitten as they walked. He looked up when he heard a car unlocked and gasp.

"Holy cow." He whispered to himself.

He shook his head when he saw Greyson holding the door open for him.

He slipped into the car and Greyson closed the door. Aiden watch as the man walked to his side and came in. Aiden was nervously chewing on his bottom lip the entire way with his hands in his lap.

"I like your dress."

Aiden felt his cheeks heat up at the comment.He fixed his dress a little before replying.

"Thank..you."It was low but Greyson still heard it.He smirk at how the boy was acting.

"You don't have to be shy around me princess just think of me as your friend."

Princess?princess princess princess

He called me princess!!!!

Friends?

"I don't have a lot of friends." Aiden mumbled frowning

"How come?"

"People at my school either want to be my friend for either popularity or to get.....me into bed but there is this couple I sit with at lunch, they're cool."

"Well I'm your friend."

Aiden look over at Greyson but quickly look away when he was that the man was looking at him

Greyson chuckled and parked the car.He got out and opened the door for Aiden.This have got to be the millionth time his cheeks turn red.

"So where do you wanna go first?"

"Umm mom promised me a dress that I like and I want to buy some white shoes with a little color on them."Aiden sighed when he didn't stutter.

"Okay which store is that?"

"Styles."

"Lets go then."

Greyson took Aiden's and lead him towards the store. Aiden liked holding his hand.It was soft and warm.It held his small one in a protective way and he loved that.

They entered the store and Aiden frown when he saw that the dress was no longer there.He Frown even deeper when he saw that one was there but way smaller than him.

"Someone bought it."he whined

He wanted to cry,he bit his bottom lip to help control his tears from falling. He has been eyeing the dress for two weeks,he wanted to wear it on his birthday which was not far away.