The room got quiet for a while he stared at me and responded.

"Do You like this boy" He asked

"I dont just like him, im in love with him I can't get him out my mind"

"Well You are a miller, miller mens dont give up on something they love, I mean look at me I made alot of mistakes and I still didn't give up on finding you son and you dont give up on this boy, keep going I support you and your sexual preferences go after him prove to him you are sorry"

Wow,  my dad just told me to go after the boy I cared about, wow so that means I can't give up on kendal and I won't.

I need him I love him.

-Terrance dad POV-

It was good that my son came out to me its like we been closer,  but idk how im going to tell him I only have a month to live because I have cancer. it will break his heart and we just got into each others life and I can't tell him now he looks happy.Only time will tell.

-Kendal POV-

YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE YOU ALWAYS GOING TO WORK WHEN ARE WE FUNNA HAVE ALONE TIME " I screamed.

"LOOK I DONT MAKE THE DAM RULES, YOU AINT PAYING SHIT FOR ME SO LET ME WORK IIGHT YOU STARTING TO WORK MY NERVES" Daquan screamed

"IF IM GETTING ON YOUR NERVES YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE" I said

"MAYBE I SHOULD PUSSY ASS FUCK BOY"

As you can see me and Daquan fighting for the third time, we have yet to have alone time he always working and all I said you always at work when we funna have alone time he just snapped. so I snapped back.

"BUT,  YOU DATING THIS FUCK BOY" I screamed.

My phone ring it was kenneth

"WHO THE FUCK IS KENNETH" he barked

"A FRIEND???"I said

"LIAR"

next thing I knew "Smack" This nigga smack me in my face. and was pounding on me like im his enemy.

"YOUR ARE MINE, YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS LITTLE FIGHT IMA HAVE YOU PAY BIG TIME"

He kissed me bye and left me alone in my own blood snd tears.

I curled up in a ball started crying, what just happened? My own boyfriend beat me up for no reason?

I crawled to the bathroom and saw I had a black eye and swollen jaw snd my lips was bleeding.

I tossed everything on the floor and starting crying again.

I miss terrance. We argue but he never laid his hands on me.

I miss him.

Next day in school, I had on shades to cover my eye.

And I met up with my friends.

"Love the shades" Erika said .

"OMG Babes, your lips what happened? Mehgan asked

"My brother's and I was play fighting and they hit me hard"

"hmmm ummm" Mehgan said

"-Its the truth"

" Oooo let me see  those shades how I would look.

he grabbed it and their it was my black eye

They all "GASP"

"What happened to your eye"

"Nothing leave it"

"Daquan hit you did he???" Kenneth asked

I was quiet

"He did huh??" Kenneth asked

"Yes But dont tell nobody especially Terrance I don't want him to know" I begged.

"OH NO IM CALLING THE POLICE THIS NIGGA CRAZY"erika said

"Erika Please, im begging you dont say nothing,  You guys hear me dont say nothing. 

He will kill me please"

"Urgh!!! Okay

Please no more question s let's just leave it. .

I couldnt let them tell on daquan he said he would kill me, I can't let nobody else find out about this.

Especially Terrance.

Later on, I got a text from Daquan I ignored it.

I saw terrance called me 5x I wanted to answer but I ignored it.

I didn't want to speak to nobody.

I Just cried Myself to sleep,

Hoping tommorow will bring me joy.

I hope.

Sorry I took so long with the update

College started for me but i will update soon.

Vote and comment