Chapter 17: There Gone

"Roman's POV"

      I look around me, I see nothing, I sit in a chair in the middle of nowhere, I hear a noise from behind me. I turn around and see something really really weird.

"What are you?" I yell to it. It starts moving to me, he went faster and faster, I couldn't move, I couldn't run, I looked up and saw this black blob, it look like it had lightning in it, it jumped at me, the only thing I could do was put my hands in the air and accept my fate, seeing as I can't touch him. Everything goes black.

I wake up in my bed, I look around and see the time, 3:03 am, I look over Britt, still sleeping, I slam back down to my pillows in relief.

"It was just a dream." I said, I heard the babies crying, I go to there room and Noah was levitating, I grabbed his legs.

"Noah! Get down! What going on?!" He dropped down, the babies stopped crying, and he looked at me, mad.

"Why would you do that?! I was getting rid of them..for good." He looked down, I got up.

"I'm going to get your pills." I start to leave but Noah grabbed my leg.

"No, please! I need to do this if you want this to end! I know you had a dream last night! That's why I'm trying to stop it!" I looked down at him shocked.

"Fine, do what you need to do, but, do you really need to have the babies in here?" He nodded and I left. I walked out scared, Britt looked distressed.

"Noah's POV"

       I get up and concentrate, monsters are all around me but I need to focus, suddenly, I start to be lifted off the ground, I close my eyes and wish, wish them gone. I open my eyes, I'm in a different room, it was dark, just like dads dream, although I can move around. I saw Brittney in a chair with a monster over her, I wished and wished for it to go away but it wouldn't, I screamed at it.

"Hey, I'm what you want!" The monster started coming to me. I put my hands up and a blue lightning bolt shot out of my hands, the monster disappeared. I ran to Britt and untied her.

"Noah? What going on?" I grabbed her hand and helped her up.

"Long story, just get to safety or wake up!" She looked at me weird.

"Wake up?" I looked at her, and slapped her, she dissapeared, I was left to fight off more than 500 monsters.

"Romans POV"

      Britt woke up scared, she grabbed her cheek and sat up.

"What just happened?" She looked around frantically,  she heard the babies crying. She started to get up.

"You don't wanna go in there." She looked at me.

"Our children are in there crying, we need to go in there." I grabbed her arm before she walked away.

"Noah is doing something to stop the 'monsters', please just stay here." She look at me sad, mad, and confused.

"Fine."

"Noah's POV"

       I'm off to the last monsters, the boss. He's the one that controlled the twins and my life for 2 months, the one I despise. I get my lightning charged up and fire at him, he didn't flinch, I look up and see a sword, floating to me, I grab it and through it at the boss, he falls down and I start to rise, I fall and wake up.

I look at my surroundings, I'm in my room, I get up and walk out, I look over the balcony and see dad on the couch with Kane and Brittney, I walk down stairs to the living room.

"Noah! Your awake!" Dad said and got up to give me a hug, how long was I asleep?

"Noah!" Kane screamed and ran into my legs.

"You been asleep for 4 days! We called the hospital and they said you could have went into a dream coma. Did you dream about something?" Brittney asked. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what was going on. I looked at them confused and shooked my head.

"No, I slep for 4 days?" Dad and Brittney nodded, Kane didn't understand a lot of thing that were going on.

"Wait, did Britt have the twins?" Dad nodded.

"Yeah, Jenna and Katie, you were awake for that noah. Are you feeling alright?" I nodded.

"Never been better!" I hugged him. I'm so glad that was all a crazy dream.