Chapter 5: Month 2: Bombs In The House

"Noah's POV"

        I woke up on a Saturday, Brittney was on the ground with paper towels, and some cleaner.

"Hey Brittany, what are you doing?"

"Oh, hey Noah, I'm cleaning the puppy's poop up, he's leaving bombs in the house!" She laughed. I laughed too.

"Oh, well, can I have some breakfast?" I ask rubbing my belly.

"Sure buddy, what do you want?" She asked.

"Scrambled eggs?" I asked shrugging.

"Okay, just let me clean this up and wash my hands, then I'll make the family some eggs, bacon, and sausage, how about that?"

"Yay!" I said fist bumping the air.

"Could you wake Kane up?"

"Yeah." I said walking to Kane's room. He was sleeping in his new loft bed, he was curled up in a ball.

"Kane, Kane wake up. Mommy's making breakfast." He perked his head up.

"Breakfast?" He asked excited.

"Yeah, eggs, bacon, and sausage."

"Yay!" Kane said with his hands close to the ceiling.

"Okay lets go!" I said climbing down the ladder/stairs (I don't remember which). Kane climbed down, and ran out of his room.

"Hey Kane! Did you sleep well?" Brittney asked.

"Yeah! I want eggs please!" We both laughed.

"They will be done soon." She replied.

"Brittney's POV"

      I finally have a little bump, I can't wait to annoy Roman with my cravings and mood swings, that will be the best. I finished the eggs and bacon, and ate with Noah and kane, I became very tired so I had Duck and MaMa watch the kids so I could sleep.