Chapter 9 part 2

Hey guys!!! I hope you like part 2!!!!! YAY!!!! Enjoy, I don’t own The Outsiders S.E. Hinton does. P.S. sorry it took me so long I have been SO BUSY!!!! And Emily, Harper, you two need to calm down. Lol. My friend is writing a side story to this one so check it out! It’s called Forbidden Love it’s written by emlong123, you will be seeing a few of my characters in her stories as well!!!! YAY!!!

Lolly pov

                The gang would be shocked that I would even carry a knife…let alone a heater.

                “Your bluffing you wouldn’t shoot me” the rich kid said, but I could see fear in his eyes. I moved my gun a fraction of an inch and shot over his shoulder, he jumped as I did this—the bullet just missing him. I angled the gun back to his face and with a laugh I answered him.

                “Are you sure I’m not bluffing?” his friends looked like they were going to throw up, “get out of our territory Socs, and don’t even think about coming back. Or I’ll be the one greeting you.” I moved my gun signaling for them to get in there car, they sprinted to their car with their tails between their legs. The car sped off, kicking up gravel and dirt as they went, when the car was gone from sight Carrot and I started laughing. The guys eyes went wide as we laughed at this, Ponyboy smiled and hugged me close to him.

                “What the hell was that?” Darry asked, we looked at him with shocked eyes—Darry has never cussed around us.

                “A trick I learned” I said as we started walking.

                “Where?”  He asked and put his hand on my shoulder to stop me from walking. I let out a sigh and undid the roll of the gun; it spun around and opened up. I pulled out the single empty shell casing.

                “I only shoot one, that’s what my brother told me. Shoot one bullet to scare them and if they really want a fight” I said and pulled out another heater from my sneaker. “Grab the gun that has multiple rounds” his mouth dropped open at this. “You see before I met you guys I was in jail…a lot. The first time I was in jail was when I was eight, my brother Caliber—Cal and Destruction—Dess, were in there just as much. Then…then Cal did something, he...he killed someone. Cal got the death sentence and after that…Dess and I stopped getting in trouble. Everything started when my…my M-Mom dies, my sister Pain left, she couldn’t take it. I haven’t heard from her in years, my Dad got mean and then the thing with Cal, then Carrot…” I stopped and closed my mouth, Carrot smiled and then shrugged.

                “You can tell them, Darry knows” she said and looked at him, love shown in her eyes.

                “Carrot killed her boyfriend when we lived in Texas” everyone’s jaws dropped except for Darry, Carrot, Ponyboy’s, and mine.

                “Why didn’t Carrot get in trouble?” Johnny asked as he pulled his jacket closer to himself and stuffed his hands in his pockets. We arrived at my house, the guys stopped at the steps waiting for my answer.

                “Carrot you tell them, I’m going to get my stuff” she nodded and began telling her side of things. I felt a hand on my shoulder; I looked back at Ponyboy knowing he won’t stay outside and wait for me. I sighed and grabbed his hand as we walked in. we headed down to my room and opened the door, I shut it softly and started grabbing things and throwing them into my bag. I looked up at Pony and seen him looking at a picture of my mother, siblings and I, my brothers stood behind a wooden bench in front my mother and sister sat while I was on the ground in front of their feet. My brother sister and mother all have blonde hair while mine is a dark chocolate brown that I got from my father’s side. He took the picture off the bookshelf and handed it to me, I grabbed the picture and put it in my bag as I moved into Cal’s room, Pony followed behind me. I opened his closet and dumped all of his shirts into the bag and grabbed his dog tags off his side table and slipped them over my head. I grabbed Ponyboy’s hand and we walked down the hallway, the door insight. My Dad stepped in our view, his face was unshaved and he was wearing a checkered colored shirt and blue jeans.