NEVER FORGET YOU✔

Everybody thinks we are perfect.
______________

In a city as big as M'graffiti, it is easy to feel small. Past all those graffiti skyscrapers and dark alleys is where my heart is. Home.

I don't come from the decently suaved families but I've always been a nice chick who never had been a murderer or a bully. I never had any detention or talked back to teachers; I never talked back to anyone at all.

I've always followed the rules in this misery called life. I've always donated a penny to the cripple along the stinky alley. I've always prayed for the lonely man who walks with tattered boots and dusty specs.

Haha.

Did I mention that I'm living in M'graffiti? Where the rules don't apply to anyone. Wether you are a rich bastard or not. We break the rules and colour the world.

If you think this is bad, see what our government is up to. Our corrupt lawyers and gangsta MC's. Our ramshackle of schools and fake degrees.

Welcome to M'graffiti. In here, nothing's a crime. Seeing a corpse on your doorstep is no biggie. It is a work of art. And art is not a crime.

Depression is here but the only way to show people the signs is not sadness or anorexia. Society never speaks a lot here. We speak through art. Through graffiti.

Our voices were stolen long ago. When politicians caused vicious brawls about who's wrong and right.

But after all this year's still....

Two wrongs don't make a right.

This is me. Kaligraph JoJo. If you know me you will judge me. But that's what people have already done.

I've walked through many streets and people always had something to say. The only way you will survive through M'graffiti is to question everything. For me, that time is now.