DON'T CRY

PS: So it's been a couple of weeks in this chapter. So yea!

I've woken up! And it's 6:27 am . I question myself why I'm awake this early. I take a quick glance at the window and it's still pretty dark outside. I unwrap myself from the my bed sheets and turn the hot water on. I put a bath bomb into the water and watch it disappear. I go back to my room and pick an outfit. I pick a nude oversized hoodie that I stole from Gray along with some high waisted denim shorts and pair it with my typical white nike huaraches. I lay my clothes on my bed. I grab a towel from the bathroom cupboard and head inside the bath. It was so relaxing I nearly fell asleep. My phone starts buzzing. I leave out a big sigh knowing it's one of the the boys or girls. I grab my phone which is near the sink beside the bath. I unlock it and it's only a reminder that today is the twins birthday...
I return back to my bath and relax myself in there. Well it takes me more than 30 mins in the shower imagine in the bath. The water was starting to get colder so I got out and went straight to my bedroom. My auntie brought max with her when she left so now I'm home alone. To be honest I prefer to be home alone. I have more time to relax and more time to myself alone. I get myself into a velvet purple robe and head over to my vanity. I apply a small amount of makeup so it looks natural. I head over to my bed and dress myself. It's now 7:40am. I make my way downstairs to the kitchen and make myself some coffee. I open my notes and start writing a paragraph for both Grayson and Ethan but separate ones . I send it to them via message and also post it on twitter. A couple minutes later i receive a message from Ethan thanking me. I guess Gray is still asleep. About 20 minutes later Grayson texts me. " THANKYOU bby girl. I love you so much. You made me happier these couple of months and as soon as I saw you in school I knew u were the one. I never want to lose you. I love you. " A smile appeared from my face while reading it. I take a sip from my coffee and wonder around the house scrolling through my phone.
I finish editing the video of me and the girls tempting to build a gingerbread house which was a fail but it was good fun. I was ready to publish it when I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I froze for a minute knowing I'm the only one home and all the doors downstairs are closed. I tip toed to the door with my hair straightener in one hand, I turn the door knob and pull it quickly to be faced with Grayson. I let out a relive sigh. He looks at me confused wondering why i have a straightener in my hand.

Grayson's POV
Caddy just sent me the cutest happy birthday message. I'm so lucky to have someone like her. As soon as she sent me the message I got out of bed and head over to her house. I saw that all the lights downstairs were off so she might be in her bedroom. I unlock her front door and head upstairs. I hear a couple giggles coming from her room which makes me giggle too. I knock on her door to see if she's there. Then complete silence. I stand there waiting for her to open her door. Suddenly the door opens making me jump. She has a freaking straightener on her hand. " wtf is this for?" I ask confused looking at the straighteners
" You scared the shit outta me! I thought it was someone else..." She says trying to catch my breath
She throws her straighteners across to her bed and gives me a massive hug. Of course I engulf her to a big hug. She gives the best hugs ever and I love them. " How does it feel being 18?" She questions
" It feels like a normal day!" I tell her
" oh tell me about it" she replies

Caddy's POV
As soon as he said that I knew something was up. He lowered his head down not making eye contact with me. He places both hands into his face. I turn to face him to see a red face. "What's up buddy?" I ask him
No reply... I place finger on his chin lifting it up. Tears rolled down his face. " you wanna talk about it?" I ask again quietly
" it's my parents" he sighs
"They are splitting up for a while and I'm not ready yet" he continues
I squeeze his hand and pull him close for a hug! He hugs me back tightly and breaks down crying! I couldn't help but cry along with him. I always thought Gray was the toughest in the group. This is because he never really showed emotions or anything since we been together and seeing him tear up another level...