🌹

A jumble of six word stories; short stories labeled ANiceCupOfInk are written by me, and others I may pull up from elsewhere. If I cannot find the owner of a six word story, I will be unable to label it so please assume they are not mine and are found on Tumblr (because they are).

If I write something that I claim as mine but you have seen similar from somewhere else, it is a complete coincidence. I've often come up with things that actually end up existing already so please don't think I'm stealing.

I can't stress enough how wrong and how 'cheating' plagiarism is. Please do not take mine or the works of others and use it in your own, unless you have gotten permission from the owner of the work. Thank you.

I do not own any of the images used for chapter covers.

I do not promote suicide/self-harm/hate/depression.

If you'd like to submit your six word story to be put into this anthology, comment down below in this chapter.

If you'd like to even take a quick stop by to say "Hi!" feel free to message me. :)

I hope your eyes, thoughts, and heart enjoy the quiet ink that speaks for my loud thoughts, as well as for the other amazing writers who contribute theirs.

-ANiceCupOfInk
12.24.2016