Chapter 4~~~~ Nicole

~~David POV~~

 After Evelyn came yesterday I left the house to go run in wolf form and came across a clearing and saw a beautiful golden wolf lying on the forest floor. As the wind shifted I caught her scent and my wolf screamed in my head MATE. As our gazes met I couldn’t wait any longer we met each other half way electricity burning throughout our body as we completed the entire mating process all in wolf form. Only when I woke up this morning beside my beautiful mate did I see her human body.

 She was still asleep so I went into the kitchen to see my parents cooking breakfast as they talked in hush voices. I tuned into my wolf hearing catching glimpse of the conversation saying something about Evelyn and her mate. I decided just to brush it off and watch some TV before I went back up in bed. I saw Evelyn first then I saw she was lying on top of Blake still asleep, I wondered what happened between them. But its not like I’m jealous, I already think of her as a little sister that I would protect just as much as I would protect my brothers. I decided that I should wake them up so Evelyn doesn’t get too embarrassed if the triplets see them like this.

~~Evey’s POV~~

 I heard, wait no, I felt a deep vibration going through me and I opened my eyes and looked down to see I was lying on top of Blake who was looking at me and chucking about something.

I got up from on top of Blake and turned around to see one of the oldest brothers I think his name was Dylan wait no David yea that’s it, I was really bad with names.

“Oh good morning” and I fled straight to my room.

As I rounded a corner I ran straight into a girl and as I took another look I realized it was Nicole one of my best friends that I just left behind when I ran away from the old pack.

“Oh my God what are doing here?” I asked.

“I should be asking questions why didn’t you tell me you were leaving? I’m so happy I found you I left the pack and remembered you had connections up here so I got on the next flight to come with you. But I was out in the forest and I found my mate and the next thing I remember was waking up in his bed.” Said Nicole.

I felt tears building up and about to spill from my eyes as I hugged my best friend it’s only been 2 days but I missed her like crazy and was so happy to see her. She used to always try and stickup for me in my old pack when they would hurt me or call me names.

“Come on lets go talk in my room,” I said while pulling her to my room a couple doors from the one she walked out of.

~~Blake’s POV~~

After Evelyn ran up to room, David told me how he met his mate last night and I was the first to know. David and me has always been the closest.

David said he had to go check on his mate who he still didn’t know the name of and I wanted to check on Evelyn. As David peeped into his room he came back out with his eyebrows knitted together and worry plastered across his face.

“She’s not in there, oh god I hope she didn’t leave me.”

“Dude how about you check the bathroom down the hall before you jump to conclusions”. I suggested.

As we passed Evelyn’s door we heard giggling. That was weird I looked at David and saw he had a huge smile on his face as he opened the door. I saw the two girls sitting on the bed facing each other talking with the biggest smiles on their face.

We went to sit by them on the bed.

“Ahh I see so Nicole your mates David” said Evelyn trying to skip the whole not knowing your mates name thing.

“Yup” was all she said as she popped the “P”.

“Did you guys just meet?”

“Well, no she’s actually my best friend and we grew up together and when she left her old pack I left them and followed her.” Replied Nicole with a smirk.

Just as she said that Dad mind linked the whole pack saying we were meeting for training and to introduce the two new additions to our pack. I really don’t want to know how dad knew Nicole was here because I don’t think David told him I guess he used his extra-heightened wolf hearing.

After we all changed into some old clothes we met in the forest with the other 70 pack members, that had already changed into their wolf except for my father the Alpha. The four of us walked in our human forms up to where Alpha was standing.

  After welcoming the two girls and telling the pack about David and Nicole’s mating he told the girls to shift.  So father, David, and I shifted leaving Nicole and Evelyn. Nicole shifted but Evelyn looked hesitant as she looked out to see all the pack members looking at her. She mind linked me saying that she never ha shifted in front of anyone but Nicole and her parents before. I just replied telling her that she was going to be fine and I was right here. She finally shifted and what we all saw brought a shocked gasp through the crowd along with Alpha bowing his head with a shocked and fearful expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So 2 chapters in one night but they are pretty short sorry. 

And thank you so much for reading i hope you like it im trying my best! :) Also if you like vote or comment i would really appreciate it :D