Chapter six

My eye lids shot open, and I looked around. I went to talk, but quickly realized I had the ball gag in my mouth. I let out a muffled sob.

I screamed frustrated, but it only came out as if it was more of a muffled moan.

Tears fell down my cheeks.

I had enough of this, I've had enough of being tortured by Harry. I want out of here, I want to be free. I want my life back. I shouldn't have gone to that bar the other day.

More tears fell down my cheeks.

I tried screaming 'let me go!,' but once again only muffles were heard.

I quit trying to scream, instead I continued to cry. I felt trapped, and like I was never going to get out, I'm going to be stuck here forever.

The door opened, and I quickly turned to see Harry walking in with a pair of black-laced panties, lilac short-shorts, and a black sweater.

"You're going to wear this," he puts the clothes down on the night stand.

I tried to reply, but it only came out as a muffle.

"Is my baby having a hard time replying, hmm?" He asked, mockingly.

I whimpered.

"I've gotten you a friend, now you won't be so lonely. But, before you meet him, I'll need to teach him the rules, and I still need to teach you how to behave," he began to caress my cheek, "now, let's get you dressed."

He grabbed a key from his back pocket, he unlocked the handcuffs, "get up."

I shakily sat myself up on the bed, I swung my legs over the side of the bed, I reached my hands up to take off the ball gag. Harry saw what I was doing and smacked my hands away.

"Do not take that off."

I then tried to say 'please,' but he only heard a muffled sound.

He chuckled, "Babe, are you going to stop talking back to me?"

I nodded my head vigorously.

"I'll think about it."

I furrowed my eyebrows, I looked down at the floor.

"Alright, I'll take it off, so that you can get dressed," he took the gag off and placed it on the nightstand.

"Let's get you dressed," he grabbed my arm and pulled me up from off the bed, "put those clothes on, now."

I grabbed the panties, "why do I have to wear these? I'm not a girl" I said, quietly.

"Shut up, put them on, now" he replied, coldly.

I took off my boxers with my free hand, while he was watching my every move. That made me feel very uncomfortable. I put the panties on - they felt weird.

I grabbed the shorts from off the night stand.

He let go of my wrist, "hurry up, so I can at least have some fun with you."

I gulped, but put the shorts on, I then grabbed the black sweater and put it on as well.

"Now, do you need to go to the washroom?"

I nodded my head.

"Alright."

***

"You've eaten, drank water, went to the washroom, and now it's time to put that ball gag back on and have some fun."

"No, no, no! I promise I w-won't talk b-back! P-please don't put it back on!" I cried.

"Fine. I'm only agreeing to this because I want to hear your pleads, especially for what I'm about to do to you," Harry smirked darkly at me.