CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

Unfinished Problem 

October 1, 2013. Tuesday. Just as when the rest of them were busy for the Fashion Week scheduled toward the end of the month, Lucio had escaped Arginne Penitentiary. 

QANZ was to have its debut to the Fashion Week with the Luxe Collection that  Heart had created. 

Jacob had a reason again to be overly protective of his pregnant wife. 

Uncle David frequented visiting Jacob and Heart again. Aunt Mary on the other hand decided to stay at the penthouse once more so she could be of help pacifying Jacob and Heart who were both very anxious. 

Manhunt operation was already in place to catch Lucio Cheng. 

For the meantime while Lucio Cheng hadn’t been caught yet, Heart stayed at the penthouse. She still got to sign papers, read reports and attend meetings via videoconferencing while at the penthouse. 

October 27, 2013. Sunday. Heart had to attend the presentation of her Luxe Collection at the last day of Fashion Week. It was the debut of QANZ and she really had to attend. Once again, her collection was extremely well received by the fashion world. Nothing untoward happened. 

October 31, 2013. Thursday evening. They all went home to Trista City for the All Saints’ Day in November 1 and All Souls’ Day in November 2. 

Jacob and Heart hosted a family dinner at the mansion house of the Quizons so Uncle David and Aunt Mary were forced to be in the same place again. 

Over dinner, they had talked. 

Ralph said, “We had been receiving lots of orders already for your new collection, Heart.” 

Dave agreed, “Ralph is right. Your Luxe Collection will be another hit.” 

Jacob suggested, “I’m thinking of having our own stores in different malls or shopping centers to cater more for our customers. We are already doing it at Q and A&Z. I think we should also do it at QANZ.” 

Donna  reacted positively, “Financially speaking, we can already do it at QANZ. All of our products are doing well. 

Heart said, “Then I guess I have to ask our marketing team at QANZ to look for possible sites and to hire store managers and store employees and trained them just like what we do at Q and A&Z.” 

Danna said, “I will also ask my teams at QANZ to work on the designs of our personalized shopping bags and other stuffs, and work on the design and layout of our stores.” 

Chloe added, “I’m also thinking of giving our own celebrity endorsers.” 

Aaron commended, “You all got brilliant ideas!” 

Jacob gave back the praise, “And you’re a genius with all those cosmetics, fragrances and hair care.”

Aaron replied, “My team is already making experiments on our very own facial care products as the ladies here had suggested. They have asked me to have our own facial cleanser, facial cream, facial wash and facial moisturizer.” 

Aunt Mary butted in and remarked, “Things had never changed. Before it was John, Rose, Charles and Heather discussing about their plans on Q and A&Z over dinner and now it is all of you. I must say you’re all doing great.”  

Heart uttered, “Thanks, Auntie. We owe so much to you and to Uncle David.” 

Uncle David responded, “We are all family now. Helping each other is what family does.”