"You're family had also agreed with this, you'll be signing a contract." Big Hit's Manager said and placed a piece of paper which I'm guessing it's the contract.

"So since you're the Big Hit's Manager doesn't that mean I get to work with someone from your company?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well obviously, yes."

"You should be here at the company tomorrow by 8:00 AM and pack your things because you're moving into an apartment with your partner, just fill up this contract and sign here if you when you're done reading the terms and conditions." One JYPE staff said, I looked down at the table and there I saw the contract, I filled the contract with information and signed my signature at the very bottom.

"I guess we're done here, Nayeon you may go now." Said a staff.

"Kamsahamnida, annyeong." I said to all of them and then bowed to show a sign of respect.

*TWICE DORM*

I arrived at the dorm by 2:30 PM and gosh who knew that I skipped lunch already? Why is the dorm so quiet? where's my girls? they probably went to the nearby mall.

I went to our room that I share with Sana, Mina, and Jihyo and I changed into more comfortable clothes, I went to the kitchen because I can't take it anymore, my stomach was already mad.

"CONGRATULATIONS UNNIE!"

"Ahhh!" I screamed to the top of my lungs, that really scared me! All this time they're all here in the kitchen and it's all designed like someone's getting married, then something hit me, oh crap I'm getting married.

"Unnie how was the meeting!?" Dahyun asked, I replied "Shocking."

"Either way we're so happy for you unnie!" Our maknae's Tzuyu and Chaeyoung said in chorus.

"Thanks for the support, i guess." I said, I'm not really ready for this, I'm kind of nervous, I know my family and members wants me to find a good man to settle with but I'm still young and joining a reality show where you get virtually married with someone you don't know while in the end you would still break up with that 'someone'.

"Unnie don't be sad, we know you'll do great, fighting!" Jihyo said.

"Well I'll try my best to promote our group!" At least they support me so that made me feel a little happy. "You guys should help me pack my things." I continued.

"Wait, unnie you're leaving already?" I looked behind me to see who's speaking and I saw Tzuyu with tears in her eyes, everyone knows how I get really guilty when someone cries.

"Tzuyu-ahh cheer up! I'll just be back after a year."

"A YEAR!?" They all said together. "Yes, a year, I know it's gonna be tough, but we'll get through this okay?" I said and pulled them for a group hug.

"Can we all eat? I'm very hungry." I said while rubbing my stomach.

"Yes! Good thing I cooked!" Jungyeon said, she look very happy while other 7 members look...worried?

"Unnie don't! Jungyeon added too much spices!" Momo said.

"Jungyeon unnie, are you trying to poison Nayeon unnie?" Sana said.

"You added too much spices!?" I screamed, Jungyeon knows that I love spicy food!

"Yes unnie! I know you like spicy food!" Jungyeon said, and I went and sat on the chair.

"Jungyeon unnie! Can we eat too? We're so hungry, Jungyeon cooked that for 2 hours."

"Yes, let's all eat!" Momo said, then tasted the food Jungyeon cooked, her eyes went big and she became red, literally.

"Momo what happened!?" Jungyeon said.

"Unnie, do you have jokbal? This is too spicy for me." She said and tears came down her cheeks. " Momo-ahh don't cry you can just order jokbal for yourself right now. "Okay unnie"

After eating we all went to our room and we began packing, we also talked about some random stuff, they even told me that they would all watch the show everyday just for me, now tell me how can you not love these girls.

After packing it was like a slumber party, we danced and partied, in our dorm. We wore colored overalls, and we went wild on the dance floor and how I mean dance floor is our room floor, after partying in our dorm we all hugged, cried, and said goodbye's, I'm really gonna miss these moments and these girls.

—————
A/N: Cliffhanger! So what's your opinion on my first chapter, it's not the best, maybe a little cringey but it wouldn't be a book without some cringe.