Part 1

(Y/N)- Your name
(L/N)- Last name
(E/C)- Eye color
(H/C)- Hair color
(H/L)- Hair length

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Mom, please don't let go! I need you, I can't survive on my own!" I practically screamed tears streaming down my face. My mom was bit, and it was all because I was to cowardly to do anything about it. " You will survive...  take these." She handed me her gun and her pocket knife. " I love you my sunshine I have to let go." "No! Mom please I need you! I want you to live! Ple- please don't leave me!" " I love you sunshine." She took her last breath. The only sounds that were heard were the walkers pounding on the door and my crying my (H/L) (H/C) hair covering my face. I'm only 12 how am I supposed to survive in a world like this? I finally came out of my thoughts and realized my mom will come back. I took out the knife my mom gave me and put it to her temple. I looked at her motionless body. I started to cry again, I couldn't do it. I looked around for a an exit that wasn't being beat by walkers. The window I can get out there. I went to my mom and hugged her one last time. I went to the window I tugged at it and it finally opened. I climbed out and landed on my feet. I looked around and took off for the woods behind my house. I'm alone and scared.

(A/N) - So how was it? If you liked it please vote! If there are any mistakes just say in the comments and I'll fix it later! If you read this comment "Meow :3" . Well that's all so BOIIIIIII!
BTW sorry it was short. It's just the beginning though so :p