a letter from gen ♡

hello everybody,

i realised that admin f and i haven't been on as much as we wanted, so this letter is from me to you explaining why and what we're going to do about it.

we started this account a few months ago when we first became friends through wattpad, feli is one of my bestest friends and we work really well together so we decided to make an account which would be run by only the two of us.

our first af was this one, and we were hyped for it and updated rly quickly etc, but bc me and admin f are both countries away, our schedules eventually got in the way of this account and we soon were to busy to  even log onto it.

as most of you already know, my main account is redbelbet and admin f's main account is KookieXyehet , we have both been really busy with our own afs and ffs as well as school work and exams.

my school holidays have just started, unlike most of you, where i live, we have half of december and all of janurary off and we start school again in februrary. personally, for me, the last few weeks of school have been really hectic. i took an exam earlier this year to be accepted into one of the gifted schools like my younger twin did a few years ago.

it's actually really hard being the oldest in the family and having your younger siblings go to a gifted school, leaving you behind in the local high school. my family is a very competitive group of people so having their younger child outsmart the older one was a no go to my parents.

and i knew that at school, rumours that i was a twin had eventually spread around and people began to bother me about it and i got really fed up. i had a friend who i considered to be one of my best friends who somehow bullied me about it and i didn't feel good for some time this year. he always managed to bring up my sister and say really mean things that would hurt me a lot like how it was embarrassing to go to different school when you were twins, which basically meant i was dumb and what was worse is that he teased my sister by saying she was a nerd, going to a school full of nerds. this was actually very low of him so i cut off ties with him and didn't bother to talk to him again.

so yeah, i studied hard and got accepted into the second highest gifted school in my state and i'll be transferring over there once my holidays are over.

at first, i was actually really excited to move schools, but who would be excited after bursting into tears right after their orientation day? my new school was double the size of my old school and student body :(

after all that drama with my ex-friend, i started to hang out more around my other group of friends and i realised that staying at my old school would mean i could stay with my friends and class who were really nice and supportive of me.

last day was really emotional for me and everyone too haha maybe a little to emotional :\\

i just realised i wrote 500 words about my life ok yall enough abt me :D 

the crowned princesses is one of my favourite afs that i've written/ helped written and i treasure it very much. we're so close to 2k reads and i thank you all for this wonderful experience <33

ofc me and admin f will continue it, if you've been reading through my letter uninterested abt my life and wanting to read this part well here ya go!

THE CROWN PRINCESSES WILL BE CONTINUEDDDDD!! AS WELL AS IN A STORY AND THE HAUNTED HOUSE ONE!

sorry for the long waits and short updates everyone, we're both glad that you've supported us all this time and have been patient! admin f has also written a not for you guys :)

i wish you guys a merry merry christmas and happy holidays! stay safe, don't eat so much candy and let yourselves be spoilt bc you all deserve it!

always with much love,

- admin g 

PS - IF ADMIN F EVER SAYS THAT SHE'S STUPID Y'ALL HAVE TO HIT HER ON THE HEAD HARD BC SHE ISN'T! SHE'S ONE OF THE MOST HARDWORKING AUTHORS I KNOW AND YOU GUYS ALL AGREE WITH MEEEEEE

OK WEIRD ADMIN G OUT *SPY ROLLS OUT OF THE LETTER*