》The Seventh Princess

゜Im Naeun

゜Im Naeun

゜Was born on the 28th of October 1994

゜22 years of age

゜175 cm in height

゜Weighs a healthy 47 kg

゜Blood type B

゜Grew up in the city of Shenzhen - China

♡ ♢ ♧ ♤

゜Naeun was adopted by a couple who wasn't able to have a child of their own, so they treated Naeun as if she was their own daughter, in return, Naeun loved and respected them just like she would to her real parents.

The family opened a small cat shelter where Naeun used to always visit to play around with the kittens that were rescued.

Growing up, she didn't like to socialise with others, so most people mistook her for having a bad temper. Once, she looked at a girl in her class and could her her voice when her mouth wasn't moving.

Worried, she wanted to consult someone about it, but was too afraid to talk to anybody, not even her parents- so Naeun would often visit the library to do research but never found answers as to why she could hear people's thoughts.

The incident never occured again until she reached the age of fourteen- where, she accidentally read one of her classmate's mind.

♡ ♢ ♧ ♤

゜Naeun isn't the type of girl who enjoys excesssive talking- but that doesn't mean that she's shy. She just prefers not talking to others- the only time she'll communicate with people who she's not familiar to is when she's giving short replies to their questions.

To the people she's very close with, Naeun allows for her true personality to show- her sassy personality would soon break through and she'll appear more friendlier then, to the points where she loves to make them laugh with her jokes.

♡ ♢ ♧ ♤

【Naeun has the ability to read people's minds】

♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ .

Thank you RosemaryBae for sending your form through!

Galaxy and the 7th Princess Slot has been taken, making this the final profile to go up! The official chapters will start once me and admin f finish the teasers!

- admin g