42. This guy's an idiot

Start from the beginning

When I came downstairs all dressed up, dad was sitting in the dining area with a newspaper in his hand, probably thinking about something. I sat down as well and begin with the delicious pancake.

"Princess?" dad said.

"Yeah dad.." I spoke.

"You know about the dating rule, right?" he asked. Oh ofcourse, I do. It made my life hell.

"Yupe, why?" I muttered.

"Sage's dating a guy, you know what that means right?" he asked again. What is with him today? Why?

Oh..now I understood. He's trying to see if I am dating someone or not.

"Yupe." I said, eating my breakfast.

"So you aren't dating anyone?" he asked curiously.

"Except my bed..no." I answered.

"No boyfriend, no crush, no one who kissed?" his last words made me stiff.

Do he know about that kiss?

How would he?

"Um..no." I stammered.

"Okay, good." he said and went back to his newspaper.

Phew!

-

-

"Hey Jade." I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turned around to find Marley standing there, smiling.

"Hey Marley. Long time huh?" I chirped.

"Yeah, so how were your holidays?" she asked.

"Great. Yours?"

"Same here. Okay, I gotta go now. First class. Bye." she said and talked away.

Okay, that was one of the worst conversation EVER!

I was about to close my locker when I saw Ryan, dressed in his black hoddie, jeans and his hair awesome as ever. I sound like a creepy one sider lover when I talk about him but I can't help it. He's just so...perfect.

He was talking to Ashton, Sebastian and one other guy. Aww, he didn't look at me.

"Hola Jady." I turned to my right and saw Zac.

"Hi Zacy." i said, my eyes again on Ryan, admiring his features.

"How are you?" he asked, trying to grab my attention.

"Great, you?" I said flatly, when Ryan turned his eyes on me and I looked at Zac. I don't want to seem like a girl who stalks him or is so creepy that she stares at him from away.

Conscience : But you were doing the same thing!

Me : oh shut up! I am a decent and innocent girl.

Conscience : Not when you think about Ryan. Not at all.

'Hey, can you do me a...favor?" Zac stammered, suddenly looking nervous.