"My brother is one of them?"

"Yes,"

"Can I meet him?" Another strange expression went across her mothers face, but Azelynn didn't think much of it.

"No, I'm afraid we may not see him again."

"What if I became a Jedi? Then could we see him?" Azelynn pondered innocently.

Her mother hesitated. She couldn't imagine losing another child to the Jedi, but it's not her choice to make. "Maybe," She said to her honestly.

Her daughters eyes lit up at that. It worried Shmi how interested in the Jedi Azelynn is, and that her daughter could be Force Sensitive. She does not know where Anakin is, or if he is safe, and to think that not only her son is gone but her daughter too? Shmi is not sure she could bare it.

However, she has faith in the Force. If it is the will of the Force to take her children away to make them into powerful Jedi, then so be it. What ever happens is for the greater good.

"What's his name?" Azelynn asked her, pulling Shmi from her thoughts.

Her mother smiled down at her. Her daughters blue curious eyes remind her of her son. "His name is Anakin."

--

Azel tried to keep her racing heart under control. She watched the two of them intently. Yodas expression is blank like he suspected who she is from the beginning. It's Obi-Wans reaction that is making Azel uneasy. He is looking at her with his eyebrows drawn down, mouth slightly ajar and his eyes are wide in surprise. Given any other circumstance, it could be a comical sight.

She is terrified that he is going to hate her now. She's related to a monster, a monster that destroyed his previous life and more than likely tried to kill him.

He is only ever going to see her as his family, and given her Force Sensitivity they will only see her as someone who could turn dark like he did.

The thought of that, mixed with the thought of losing Obi-Wan, is too much. With that fear in her mind, she turned around and quickly crawled out of the hut. Once she was in the open air she got to her feet and ran.

Azel has no idea where she's going. She jumped over branches and logs, weaved around trees, and leapt over puddles until she came to a stop at a large boulder. She collapsed over it and sobbed openly, but she wasn't crying. It is more like a pained gasp for breath. It happened multiple times for what felt like hours (but was only mer minutes) until she could breathe normally, and look around her.

She has no idea where she is. Great, she panicked and then got herself lost on a strange planet. Way to go, Azelynn. She scolded herself.

--

Obi-Wan couldn't believe his ears. He couldn't believe it when the words are said to him. He couldn't believe it even when all the pieces fell into place for him. How her Force felt familiar, how her features are oddly similar to his. The way she acts and speaks, and how she hates sand.

Well, that last part is a long shot but it makes sense.

Obi-Wan felt like his world flipped on its axis, but rightened itself in the process.

He stared at Azel, unable to remove his eyes from her. It's the hair, maybe the skin or shape of her face, perhaps the eyes. Just looking at her, he should've known there is a relation.