Ch. 009

"We should probably get some sleep," he says opening the door for us. The hotel bed was calling my name.

"What, no pervy suggestions?" I asks stepping in.

"Well I could," he says sliding his fingers up my  dress. "Would you like me to do things to you?" He asks.

"No," I say yawning. "I'm so sleepy."

"That steak took that much of your energy?"

"How did you know?" I ask embarrassed.

"Because I know my sister," he says taking off his shirt. "And the smell was very strong on the two of you."

"Miranda is your sister? You look nothing alike."

"Not blood, but I've known her since my childhood," he says throwing his shirt over to me.

"Gross," I say holding onto the shirt. It smells so much like him. I feel weird but sniff it anyways.

He goes into the bathroom and I take that as my opportunity to undress and crawl into bed.

I instantly fall asleep and sometime throughout the night I feel him coming into the bedroom as well.

__

The sound of the door being banged on wakes both he and I from our sleep and he stares at me before heading for the door.

I hear arguing before finally the door is slammed open and Tricia appears in a dress sparkly enough you would think there were diamonds made of it.

"Really? You're cheating on me with an employee?" She asks with a scornful look over her face. "And I had to hear it from Yvette of all people?"

"You know there is nothing between me you and anymore, so why does this concern you?"

"Yes there is," she says turning back to him. "I am your wife and you are my husband, so why would you cheat on me with that?" She asks pointing at me.

"Who I decide to spend my time with is none of your concern," he says sternly. "I don't care who you have your affairs with."

"That's because I don't have any affairs," she says putting her bag down. "I am your wife and I should be the one to go to these events with you, if you want to save face because I could embarrass you and show up with someone else."

"Why are you here?" He asks rubbing his temple. "Whenever I try to get away from you, you somehow find a way to appear and make everything about yourself."

"Because I'm your wife," she says. The amount of times she's said that, you would think that she was trying to convince herself of it.

"And this," she says pointing at me. "Since when have you been interested in plain white women? Especially one such as herself."

"Excuse me," I say awkwardly raising my hand.

"Shut up, this doesn't involve you," she says not bothering to turn to me. "Look," she picks up her bag and pulls out a check book.
"Here's a couple thousands to get you out of here, thank you or the blowjob."

"Tricia," he says, his voice booming. "You can talk to me however you would like but if another word comes out of your mouth about her-"

"Really Dominic? You're threatening me over her?"

His hands rise up to slap her and stop right before they hit her.

"I'll also tell any lawyer of mine that as well," she says with a smug look. "Now, is she going to leave or am I going to have to call security?"

"This room isn't rented out to you so should I call security or will you see your way out Tricia?" He asks.

"It's in your name and whatever is yours, is mine, remember our contract?"

"Ah," he says with a smile coming onto his face. "It isn't in my name either, it's in Katelyn's, so if you don't want to be dragged out, I would suggest you leave."

She gives me a death stare before grabbing her purse and the checkbook. "You should have more respect for yourself, I'll see you at the dance later tonight Dominic," she says before closing the door.