Chapter 1

LUNA'S POV:

Bye Daddy.

Hi Neville, Hi Ginny! I say as I board the Hogwarts express, Do you have a carriage yet? Ginny said no but she could hex the Slytherins and we could take their carriage. Everyone laughed. Neville asked in a more serious tone if anyone had seen Harry, Ron or Hermione recently. Then Ginny told us something bad, very bad. 

Harry, Ron and Hermione aren't returning to Hogwarts this year, she said, and that isn't even the worst bit, I think that while they are gone they are trying to kill Voldemort forever. Why? Neville half asked, half yelled. Apparently Dumbledore told them to do it, Ginny replied. But why? Neville asked, Why would Dumbledore give them a mission that is basically impossible.

Ginny, Neville and I found a carriage without Ginny needing to hex any Slytherins and we continued talking about Harry, Ron and Hermione until we got to Hogsmeade. We rode in the thestral-drawn carriage until we got to Hogwarts.

We had the Sorting  as usual and then Professor Mcgonagle told everyone to sing the Hogwarts anthem:

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.

While I was singing I kept on thinking who would be Headmaster, maybe Professor Mcgonagle  would be Headmistress since she was the one that announced that we would be singing the Hogwarts song, maybe it would be someone else. 

After the Feast Professor Mcgonagle came back up to the microphone and announced who the new Headmaster would be. She said:

Hello everyone, as you know our previous Headmaster,                                                                           Albus Dumbledore, is not with us anymore, so we need a new one.                                                               After consideration of the Ministry of Magic we had decided that our                                                   new Headmaster is none other than Serverus Snape,                                                                                   our old Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher. The role of Defence                                                               against the dark arts will go to Amycuss Carrow, and the role of                                                                     Muggle Studdies will go to Alecto Carrow, his sister.

At the mention of the three names everyone started murmering, Ginny was wispering to Neville. When she finished she tured to me and said, I think it's time to get Dumbledore's Army back again.