Nice to Meet You

Jane stepped out of the baggage counter and inhaled the fresh Toronto air.

"Jane!!!!" a figure comes crashing to her, catching her by surprise. The people's heads turned to them.

"Oof." she grunts. She was about to push the stranger off until she realized the person in front of her was no stranger at all.

"Ellie?"

Said Ellie removes her head from her sister's chest and knocks her head softly. "The one and only." she grins and tightened her grip on her sister.

The older was eyeing her surroundings, a bit awkward and shy for the attention she's getting.

"Isn't that Ellie and Jane Sinclair?"

"I thought Jane was in New Zealand."

"Quick! Snap pictures." Uh oh...

Jane quickly covers her face and her sister's as she leads the latter to the opposite side of the gossiping people.

"How did you get here?"

Ellie replies, "I had ScarJo drive me here."

"Where's her car?" Jane glances to th back and saw that there were more people taking pictures. She quickens her steps, partially dragging her slow sister with her.

Suddenly Ellie halts and says, "Here." she pulls Jane into the car and Scarlett went out and placed her luggage at the trunk. The camera clicks started getting louder.

"It's ScarJo! Quick snap photos!" Jane heard before she closed the car door.

Scarlett went in and clasped her seatbelt on, "Let's go." she steps on the gas pedal and leaves the airport. Jane looks back and saw that the crowd was disappearing from her view. She returns to her seat and lays her back on the soft cushion, removing her sunglasses.

Ellie grins, "Life of a celebrity." Jane nods and take one last look back.

"Where to?" Scarlett looks at the two momentarily from the rear-view mirror.

"WB Studios." Jane breathlessly says and Scarlett nods as she steps up the pedal.

"Your going to work?" Ellie pouts.

"Yeah..." she shortly reply.

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I was coming today."

"Cara blurted it out earlier during our phone call."

"That Cara..." Jane mutters under her breath.

"There's a bit of traffic, maybe you should sleep while at it. You had a long flight." Scarlett suggests.

"Yeah. Maybe I will." she flutters her eyes close, entering dreamland.

It was the lunch break of the squad. They were all seated in a circle at the middle of the studio, eating burgers from the Burger King two blocks away.

Cara kept on looking at the time. Come on Jane.

"Cara, you've been having a staring contest with the clock for over an hour. You okay?"

"I'm fine Jai." she answers curtly before she bites a large portion of her XL burger.

"For a girl, she sure can eat." Jared comments as he himself was having trouble finishing his large chicken burger.

"Mind if I join y'all?" Cara stops chewing when she heard a familiar voice across the studio.

They all look up and saw Jane in her airport clothes with a small backpack hanging from her right shoulder.