Lynn x Andy - Bad Day

Lynn's POV

school had been awful, on my walk home I felt as if I was going to burst into tears. I just felt as if everything that could've gone wrong today, did go wrong. as I follow the long path to get home I feel the light trickle of rain start to fall, could this day possible get worse? I neared closer to the house as the rain started pouring down, my school uniform was soaked, my hair was dripping and I felt freezing cold. the harsh winter weather was rough against my exposed face, a strong wind added to the rain making the walk a lot more challenging.

I reached the front door, I stand at the door for a few second letting the rain drip off me. I unlock the door and run up the stairs eager to get these wet clothes off. I open my bedroom door only to be taken back with what I saw in front of me, my jaw dropped.

"a-Andy, how did you get in he-" he cuts me off

"your friends told me you were having a bad day" he stands up and looks at me. 

"I decided id cheer you up" he places his guitar besides the bed and walks towards me.

"L-Lynn you're soaking babe" I laugh quietly at his words.

"hah I know that, I was in the rain Andy" he smiles back

"well we should get you into some warm clothes" he passes me a onesie and leaves the room for a minute before I hear him quietly knocking, I tell him to come back into the bedroom.

he stands at the door looking me up and down, I giggle slightly as I blush a light pink.

"Lynn, you're perfect" his comment makes my cheeks flush a deep red. he walks towards me and wraps his arms around me tightly. He plays with my hair and kisses my forehead before sitting down on the bed. he picks up his guitar and tells me he wrote a song just for me, he begins strumming chords and quietly singing lyrics..

"wake up, still drunk from the night before

sit up in bed with my still banging head

and search for my clothes on your bedroom floor"

I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes, Andy looked at me and bit his lip.

"when I'm dead and gone

and I don't think I've got long

I wanna feel your lips and your fingertips

drawing hearts on my hips"

the lyrics had to much meaning and i could tell he meant the words he was singing.

"girl I'm in love

and if you don't think that's enough

then just for tonight let me hold you close my darling

whilst I've got you

I've got you"

the song ended and he put his guitar beside the and I lunged myself at him holding him in the tightest hug.

"I love you so much Lynn, I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone." Andy's words made me cry harder. I loved this boy and he's always there for me when I need him. the hug lasted a few minutes before my tummy growled in need of food. Andy giggled at the noise I made,

"you hungry?" he looked down at me still tightly hugging him, I laugh and nod my head.

we walk down the stairs hand in hand, as we reach the bottom he asks me if I want pizza. I politely accept his offer as he brings out his phone and orders a large cheese pizza, we go to sit in the living room while we wait. we cuddle on the sofa watching some Disney channel, every now and then Andy kisses my forehead reassuring me.

the pizza arrived not long after, Andy went to the door and paid the pizza man. He brought the pizza back into the living room and we shared it, he finished his half a lot quicker than I did because he eats faster, so he went back to watching Disney channel. I finally finished my food and I sat besides Andy on the sofa, he looked into my eyes, told me he loved me when brought me closer for a hug.

my head fits into the crook of his neck and I can almost hear his heart beat, his deep blue eyes look down on me as we once more lock eye contact. the distance between out faces reduces, until he becomes only millimetres away from me. He closes the distance between us, placing his lips on mine. his lips were soft and gentle, the kiss was filled with love. I knew that I loved this boy, and I would love him forever.

fin.

SC: Mimmer88

IG: Mikeysprincessx

Twitter: Hardcoreirwinx