Kurisumasu Supesharu!

Magsimula sa umpisa

I sighed as I dug my fork into the stack. "I don't know yet. It's just so hard to get something someone when their birthday is on Christmas and when they don't want anything."

A couple weeks before Christmas break had started, I tried prying out some ideas from Karma and from our other friends for birthday and Christmas gifts. Unfortunately, Karma or anyone wasn't any help to me. It was infuriating. "Well, you are his girlfriend, so I'm sure you'll be able to whip something up for him." I rolled my eyes at the creature as I quickly finished up my pancakes.

"Um, Koro-sensei, I think you should, ya' know...put on your disguise?" He bolted out of the room the second I said that and came back with pale skin and a little black fur of hair under his hat. But unfortunately, his tentacles wiggled around in the air aimlessly while it looked like the white gloves he put on where about to fall off. I chuckled lightly to myself as I slipped the dish into the sink.

"I hope you do know your disguise isn't really convincing." I looked back at him, only to see his human like nose slowly slip down his face, a couple inches under where it was originally at. I muttered a quite laugh, "C'mon Koro-sensei, let's go get our tree." After bundling ourselves up into two thick jackets along with scarves, gloves, earmuffs, and a beanie for me, we exited out our apartment and locked it behind our backs.

The outside weather was something I haven't really expirence in my life living in (T/N). The ground was covered with snow and ice, spreadig out miles in front of us. The skies where gray making everything dim, almost gloomy. But the flakes of snow that flew around in the air lightly made me breath in a happy sigh. This is was my first time every really seeing snow, and I already loved it. "(Y/N), have you talked to your Father?" Koro-sensei eventually spoke up after a few turns on the city streets. I stayed silent, watching the small puffs of air disappear. Truth was, I haven't spoke to my Father since I have moved to Japan. But it wasn't just me, my Father didn't try to reach out to me. It was nutural thing. We didn't try to keep in contact with each other, and now I know why.

He wasn't my real Father, nor was the dead women who pretended to be my Mother. "No," I plainly answered. Koro-sensei sucked in a breath before turning his human like face to me. His nose slipped a few inches in front of his thin smiling mouth.

"Maybe you should try to reach out, after everything has happened. Maybe you can get some answers." I turned from him, my eyes wandering around the surrounding area. I knew that if I don't talked to my Father, I wouldn't get any answers. My Mother was already gone and my real parents weren't in the picture. My only option was him. Lost in my own swirl of thoughts, I failed to realize that we had arrived at our densation. There was a huge sign that read, "Kragma Christmas Tree's" with bright green lights. But the first 'a' in 'Kargma' flickered every once and a while, which actually slightly annoyed me.

The area was still littered with snow, pilling up at our feet by cold layers. To enter the shop, we had to open a rather beat up gate that looked like it needed more support, half of it laying in the mass of white snow. I reached for the gate, pulling it in front of me. But as a result, the gate fell altogether. I let out a slight hiss as the gates front fell to the floor with a 'psh ' sound. "Damn it...."

"C'mon, (Y/N) let's get a tree! Ghehe~" Koro-sensei's laugh echoed around the abandon shop, hopping over the fallen gate and into the open space full of Christmas trees. I sniffed once before falling suit, jumping over the fence with ease and looking around the different trees. There were all different shapes and sizes, some where huge like a giant, or small like a midget. As I combed through the trees I realized something. How did my Father even end up with me? How was I tooken from a lab into a household? I bit my lip as I roamed around in the frozen air. If he wasn't my real Father, how did I even end up in his care?