I leaned my head up and pulled him closer to me. He forced his tongue into my mouth, causing me to giggle. Our tongues explored each other's mouths.

He kissed my neck.

"Niall.."I whispered.

He suddenly rolled off of me and turned away.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh. Nothing." He smirked.

*knock knock* I heard on our door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Hi Kat! Just wanted to say I got your present!" Elexis smiled

"Can I have it now?" I laughed.

"How about two days?" She laughed and walked out. I pouted and closed my eyes.

"Just two days Kat. Then you'll get my surprise and the other gifts." Niall

~•~2 days later~•~

Guess who's birthday it is!!! Mine! I'm old! :D Well... 19 years to be exact so not that old. But old enough!!

I didn't see Niall next to me in bed..guess he wandered off. I rolled back over and closed my eyes. Maybe I could get some more sleep....but...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!" The boys and Elexis yelled, walking in with a cake. I groaned and looked at all of them.

"Not nice guys." I said, closing my eyes again.

"Do I have to wake you up the hard way?" Louis asked.

"No just get out." I said, closing my eyes again.

"I got this guys." Niall said, pushing everyone out. He closed the door, then came over to me leaning down.

"No kisses for you today. No hugs. No presents. No cake. And no surprise I promise you. If you don't get up." Niall whispered in my ear.

"Niall Horan you're a cruel person." I said.

"Kat Baker you know you love me." Niall said, mocking my voice.

"I can't argue with that." I laughed. Niall smiled at me and stood up, holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, spinning me and holding me against him.

"Happy birthday babe." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I turned to face him and gave him a small kiss.

"What should I wear today?" I asked.

"Something cute, cozy, warm, ya know?" He suggested.

"Is that going to be good for the surprise?" I laughed.

"Anything you wear is perfect." He said, bending down and kissing my hand like he was some prince. Cute.

"Why thank you Niall sir. And what time shall I be ready?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"5 tonight madam." He smiled.

"That will work perfectly kind sir. I shall get ready for the day now." I said, walking away dramatically. He smiled and walked out of the room.

I jumped into the shower and washed up extra good. I brushed my teeth squeaky clean and got dressed. I was wearing sweats with designs down the side, a simple white and pink shirt, and a sweatshirt over that which matched the sweats. I threw on some cute shoes that went perfect with them. I curled my air just to make it wavy and not extremely curly. I did my make up with mascara, eyeliner, and some foundation. And I have to admit, I look pretty good today. I walked out into my room and sat down on my bed. I started getting a migraine.. Shit. I walked out to get my medicine but was stopped by Louis yelling and hugging me.