22.

B r a n d i .🎈

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I snapped out of my Trance and looked at Bryson And Everyone else staring at me.

"He's talking to you."

"I'm sorry what did you say ?"

"Trinity says you played softball in high school ?"

"Umm , Yeah. Amongst other sports it was my favorite."

"I play Too!"  Since we arrived I found out I have Three Sisters , Chiara, Nicole and Chevron. Nicole and Chevron are My Fathers Step Children. Devon and Miloh are my brothers.

"How Long Have You Been Playing ?"

"Since 6th grade. What about you ?"

"I guess Around the Same time."

"What are you having ?"

"It's A Surprise. But if we have a girl we're gonna name her Brittyn and if a Boy... Brandon." The girls Smiled, there was an awkward silence and everyone was Staring at each other.

"You knew..." My father looked up at me as if he knew exactly what I was talking about. The kids looked at Him and Then Me.

"Knew What ?" Nicole asked.

"You knew About Brandon And I. You knew my mother died and you knew about what happened to Brandon and yet you never came for me. Did you even care ? You come around wanting to play dad when everything is going right in my life. Do you know how many foster home I've been In ?! How many of my foster parents tried to hurt me?! I've been raped and I've been beaten half to death. I was on my death bed, you knew where I would be that day. You don't think I've noticed you following me. I needed you before but I don't need you now! Stay away from me."

"Brandi I--"

"Save it.. please. I want a relationship with my siblings I want you here for the Sake of Your grandchild and that is It,I'm leaving."I wiped the Tears From My Eyes And Stood Up. Bryson Stood and grabbed my arm.

"Bryson let her go." Eris told Him and he sighed. Bryson looked at me sadly,"I love you baby."

"I love you Too...Can we go now ?" I was gonna take the Car and leave by myself but I'd rather not. Bryson grabbed Harley and Kissed Eris' cheek.

"Thank you for dinner Eris." She Smiled at me and sighed, "no problem baby."

"Thanks Ma , See You tomorrow Pops." Bryson's Father Nodded and Smiled at Me.

"Bye Guys." Everyone waved and I grabbed Bryson's Hand.

*

"Babe , I didn't tell you but our last appointment she slipped up and Told me What we're having."

"Well tell me."

"I wanted to Keep it a surprise for you."

"Nah I'm cool with knowing now , No one else has to know. We cans do a Gender reveal at the Baby shower. I wanna Know." Bryson rubbed my Thighs as I set on the island in the kitchen we had just put Harley to bed.

"A boy." A Huge smile grew on his face.