1.

B r a n d i .🎈

"Ms

"Ms. Davis!?!? Ms. Davis Wake Up! Wake Up." I sighed Giving Up , She Was Already Gone , Cold And Pale. I've Been Her Nurse For Only A Few Years. She Really Grew On Me , bouncing From Foster Home To Foster home All My Life I had No Family , I have A Sister , Xara. But We Were split Up When She was 3 and I was 7.

*

"No , Ms. Novak. When I got here she was already gone."

"I'm sorry, Hun." I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. I knew She Was Sick And That She Would Eventually pass But I didn't think It Would Be So Soon. She Was All Smiles Yesterday , It's Crazy How Fast Someone Can Be Taken From You , She Was Like A Grandma to Me. She Was My Only Family And I was Hers, Except her Daughter who she Says Hasn't talked to Her In More than A Decade. I sighed Wiping My Tears As The Coroners Took Her Out. I knew she Wouldn't Want Me Crying.

*

"Are You Sure You're Ready To Take On A New Client ?"

"Yes , Fill Me In."

"Mr. Tiller Here Was Shot In His Right leg , Right Above His Knee Cap , He Was Also Shot In His Lower left Abdomen. And He Has Two Fractured Fingers and  , Broken Ankle from A Previous Accident."

"Okaayyy..." What The Hell Does This Man Do ??? I shook my Head Taking His File and Walking In The Room.

"I don't Need Anymore Pillows." I frowned a Little Bit About why He Was Wearing A Ball Cap Indoors , It was Already Dark Enough.

"Who Said I was Here For Pillows?"

"Why Are You Here?"

"I'm here because You Obviously need my Help Unless You Want Someone Else??"

"Nah. You Good , Am I leaving Today ?"

"Yes , Here's Your Clothes." I handed Him His Clothes that someone dropped off for Him.

"Do You need Help ?"

"Chill , I'm Cool." I reframed myself From Saying Anything Smart. He tried to Stand But Failed before Falling. That's What His Disrespectful ass Gets.

"So You do Need My Help." He Kissed His Teeth As I Help Him Up And Pulled His Shirt Over his Head.

"How Long Are You Gonna Be Around ?"

"Until You're Healed , Is That A Problem ?" He glanced up at Me For A Sec But I didn't Really Look Back.

*🎈