Elves

I woke up in some kind of web. I tried to reach for my sword but it was no use. I started to fall. I didn't scream the spiders could hear me. I cut the web and started to get up. Maleficent walked up to me covered in webs "you look terrible" I joked. She giggled "very funny but your covered in them too" she said. I looked down and saw I was too covered in webs "dang it" I said and started to uncover myself of webs. I turned around to have an arrow pointed at my face "hey watch where you point things you could hurt me" I said with a hair flip for effect "Maleficent is that you" a blonde elf said "Legolas" she said "wait you know this guy" I asked "yes he's uh my husband. Well will be soon" she said "YOU'RE MARRYING AN ELF?!" I screamed. Uncle must have heard me because he ran over and stood in front of me "I knew we shouldn't have trusted her" he said "uncle stop she's my best friend" I said. Legolas looked at me "your Mili" he asked "yes" I said moving uncle out of the way "I'll have ada give you a room if you don't mind we have to take your family prisoner" he said "I don't care as long if I can see them whenever I want" I said. The elf nodded.

~at the woodland relm~ Legolas took me to his father as well as my uncle. I didn't pay any mind to the fact my uncle was calling Thranduil out. I sighed. The uncle was dragged to a cell and I was put in front of the king.