A New Day

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up this morning around 11 am. I couldn't sleep. I was too happy to sleep. I'm still in awe that I got to be with Laurance again. I loved him more than time could tell.

I sat in bed for a while, rubbing my eyes and stretching. I didn't have any gigs today and there isn't anything planned. I had today free.

I looked over at my phone, which was buzzing from text messages. I disconnected it from the charger and saw about 20 messages from...

Zane.

I sighed and read through all the messages before calling him.

Zane's POV (wooo new POV)

I was sitting in my living room waiting for (Y/N) to reply. She usually doesn't take long to reply.

Just then, I got a call from her. I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Zane! Why are you spamming me?!" She yelled through the phone. I had to move the phone away from my ear for a second.

"I wanted to tell you that Garroth and his dumb friends are back." I said. I had been on vacation to Mother's place and had gotten back last night.

I heard (Y/N) facepalm. "Yes Zane. I know. I helped them move in!" (Y/N) explained.

"Well that's just...great. I just know that you and Laurance better stay off each other!" I said.

"Zane Ro'maeve! I will come over there and slap the hell out of you!" She screamed.

"What?! I'm still overprotective and Laurance has probably gotten more flirty or perverted. You don't know that!" I explained.

(Y/N) and I kept talking over the phone until she hung up. I may or may not have annoyed the crap out of her.

(Y/N)'s POV

Zane, being the annoying asshole he is, is trying to persuade me to stay away from Laurance. In a fit of anger, I hung up and slammed my phone on the night stand.

I threw my covers off me and walked downstairs to get a bowl of cereal. I ended up breaking my phone screen so now I have to get that fixed.

After eating, I went upstairs and got dressed. I threw on a grey t-shirt, a pair of maroon skinny jeans, a pair of black Vans, and some spiked accessories. I put my phone in my back pocket and walked to town.

The Apple Store wasn't too far away which was good. I was walking when I felt someone grab my hand.

I looked to my right and saw Laurance. I sighed a sigh of relief thinking it was someone else.

"Hey (Y/N)." Laurance sang. "Hey Laurance." I said back. "Where are you going?" He asked. I pulled my phone out from my pocket and showed him my screen. "Apple Store." I said.

He chuckled. "You know I can fix this type of stuff right?" Laurance said. "Wait what?! You can?!" I said, stopping.

He laughed and nodded. "Before Garroth dragged us over here, I worked at an Apple Store and I mainly fixed screens." Laurance said. I smiled. "So I guess I'll just have you fix it instead." I giggled. He nodded and took my hand again, walking to his house.

???'s POV

I was walking out of my house, about to go get groceries, when I saw a couple walking by. It was (Y/N) and some guy with light brown hair and blue eyes. Laurance. I thought.

He can't be back? Let alone be back again with (Y/N)! Just what I needed to start this day.

Hey guyz! Mel here with the new chapter of 'Life Now'. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! This will be the final chapter of 2016 and I will be taking a break for the holidays! I probably won't update again until after the first week of January. Anyways, I hope you guyz have a good holiday season with your family and friends! Don't forget to keep reading my potatoes!

~Mel