Year 1:

An Heyy guys sorry for deleting the story once again i'm going to try and keep it to the prisoner of Azkaban. I'm going to do the years 1 and 2 in journal entries and i just want to thank Addyday for the idea the first two years are dedicated to you. 

Athena Andromeda Ariana Emerald Lily Black:

Athena has Blonde hair with Pink Tips and Blue eyes with Grey Specks in them. she is the daughter of Christine Elizabeth Lightwood-Black and Sirius Black. She is proud to be part of the Black and Lightwood families. She will cause harm to anyone who hurts anybody in her family including the Malfoys. She has her Dad's attitude and her Mom's Temper which isn't a good mix. She has known Harry since they were babies. She has a heart shaped scar on her left palm. She is best friends with Harry, Hermione and Ron. They are known as the golden four. Her gifts include controlling all the six elements her strongest elements are fire, air, and Spirit. She can do wandless magic, is a Metamorphgus and can tallk to all sorts of animals. There is still more gifts to come in the future books.

Dear Journal My first year was insane first I got reunited with my best friend Harry Potter and My cousin Amber and we got put into Griffindor like our parents. Ron and my new friend Hermione also got into Griffindor. Me and Mione are inseparable now. All four of us knocked out a twelve foot mountain troll. Harry and I saved the sorcerer's stone and Harry and I faced Voldemort face to face again and he tried killing us again. Over the course of the year I got to go see dad in Azakaban and he kept saying he was innocent but Dumbledore and I already know this. I told him that I would somehow prove he is innocent. I made it onto the Griffindor house Quidditch team i'm a chaser.