Were Back

No ones pov

They all woke up to zayn and amber screaming and shouting for them to get up when victoria saw amber she ran to hug her amber huged her back but then she said "uh victoria me and zayn didnt come alone" "what do you mean??" She said.

Victorias pov

I felt some one taping my solder and turned around I saw chase he gave me a big hug but I didnt hug back "chase??" I said I looked at louis and I could tell he was sad

"i thought you had to finish a job and you were gunna meet us there after we get our parents" I said

"well yea but then when amber came she told us we could tag along so we could see you guys and help you out" he said

"oh okay well yea I geuss hows kevin??" I asked

"hes....not doing so good he hasent talked for 7 days and we thought since your his older sister you could get him to talk?" he said

"chase you know I cant do that he hardly even talks to me"

"i know I know but you can atleast try...come one please pweeaaasssss!!!!!"

"ugh fine...i haet you!" I said playfully

"Love you to" he said raping his arms around my waist I giggeld and kissed him on the lips he let go of me and pushed me torwards kevin as I was walking torwards him I heard a loud scream and froze then I saw 'CRISTAL' I freaked out and walked back to chase and said "what are they doing here?" "who? Oh them zayn invited them since....you know"

Louis pov

I saw chase and felt sad know that hes here I dont have a chance with victoria anymore until I saw cristal she gave me a big hug and I gave her one back "cristal w-what are you doing here??" I asked "zayn invited us since well you know what happend" she replied "oh well then how is karen?" I asked raping my arm around her waist she then raped her arms around my neck and said "shes okay shes actually really happy zayn found 'the' one its kevin everyones woried about he hasent talked in 7 days...poor boy"

Victorias pov

I walked up to kevin and pulled him in to the forest to talk in private "idk why they thought you would talk to me kevin but I gotta try so....whats wrong?" I said "really your freind just broke up whith me cuz she fell in love whith a nother guy and you ask whats wrong..wow" he replied my jaw droped 'i actually got him to talk..wow' I thought "sorry I geuss that was a stupid question but why do you caer you always tell me that you wanted to brake up whith her cause you thought you were in love whith your freind kianna any ways" "well yea but......i geuss your right" he said sadly "Dont worry kevin youll find 'the' one, one day" I said he smield and left next thing you know hes talkin to every one he even high fived zayn! That got me shoked I felt some one behind me rap there arms around my waist then they said "i new you could do it" I turned around and saw chase I raped my arms around his neck and said "haha very funny im shoked he actually talked to me" I said and after I gave him a deep deep kiss on the lips and said "i love you" in a calm tone and he replied "I love you too!!"

Kassys pov

I saw everyone here but justice I had a sad smiel on my face until I heard some one call from behind me "babe" I turned around and saw him I ran to him raping my arms around his neck he cought me in the air and raped his arms around my waist sqeezing me tight "Justice I missed you sooo much" I said he then replied and said "i missed you too baby" he then gave me a big kiss on the lips and pulled me closer to his chest I was so happy ;)

No ones pov

So every one was back together victoria was whith chase louis was whith cristal kassy was whith justice harry was whith angela chalea was whith ramond liam was whith danielle brianna was whith justin jessica was whith brandon Niall was with Ashely and kevin and karren were just alone.