Give

Victoria's pov

As we were on our way heading east I saw a dark figure to the left of the corner to my eye as every one walked forward I folowed the shadow it took me to a small part of the forest as I heard every one calling my name I turned around and saw them comeing torward me as I was about to walk torwards them a metal sheild surounded me "Victoria!!!" I heard louis call "Louis help idk whats going on!!" I said back "Just keep still we'll get you out of there!" He said back "Victoria??" I turned around scared to death "Who said that?!" "Victoria its your parents" the shadow said "mom..dad?" I said "we came to give you a littel advice on your adventure you will come up to a night mare you will feel scared but you will know every thing about it you will have to remember every thing about the night mare and how to defeat it ,good luck sweat heart we love you!" her mother said the metal shield disapeared and I blacked out.

Louis's pov

"Victoria!" I said as I saw her fall down I ran up to her and picked her up bridal styel "She blacked out she'll wake up soner or later" said chalea.

Author's pov

Victoria was visited by her parents they gave her advice she blacked out what do you think will happen next will victoria be the one to die?

Hey srry guys tht this was a really really short chapter but do u really think victoria will end up dieing oh and I tottaly forgot to put this in the chapter they r not alowed to tell any one about there parents well thts all I have to say so um BIIAA....

VOET!!!!!

COMMET!!!!