1. Vagary

The demolishing of self worth . So alone yet surrounded by those that should mean the most.

Should

Dull days lead to gloomy nights and only ones that truely understand will perish within the hours that strike each new fall.
Oh that feeling of loneliness that possesses you like no other. Noones around to see you. That worth that people place ever so gently upon you. Something that will never go away.
The soft outlines of trees swayed ever so peacefully in the cool wind. They capture her in chains so tightly locked to his.

'You can't escape'
'You wouldn't escape'

You should escape!
Frozen in space yet so free in mind, body and soul, like some cruel punishment. I guess it just really didn't bother her anymore. Run! Run! Far away. Far from where the strive for constant perfection is a pleasure to those so familiar.
It's a strong mould, shaping you, changing you, creating something that just isn't you. It takes its toll. Honestly.
But in this exact moment now, nothing could get worse. Her eyes glanced up to the night sky where even the moon wasn't leading her path for once.
You could say she was "free".

Suddenly it dawned on her that these moments don't last forever. Frankily, nothing does. The power in her mind takes its toll. Situations become too familiar. The true mould. The ungodly  hours grew upon her and before she knew it, she was stuck. Stuck back in a mould of pain nd worth. Another chance tomorrow?