Chapter Four

Mari | 2012

Turning to my side trying to open my eyes and adjust them to the light that beamed through my curtains I got up to start my day. Grabbing my phone off the charger I seen that I had an message from London telling me to call her when I woke up.

"Do you always sleep so late man ?" Martin said smacking his lips making me roll my eyes.

"Martin shut up if you wanted me to watch Kam that bad you would've went and got her yourself I'm not your maid or built in baby sitter " I said as he tuned his face up turning around going down the steps.

Turning around meeting a face I jumped placing my hand over my heart. "God you scared me London" I said sighing in relief.

"Yea yea yea. You seen my text this morning you ready ?" She said placing some lip gloss on her lips and continued to pop her gum.

"Yea let me grab my purse"

After leaving the house we headed to the mall first meeting Deandre. He always hung with us when we didn't get on his nerves and when he wasn't being a hot ass. We was definitely bestfriends if you saw is you saw him and if you saw him you saw us.

"Excuse you nigga" London said as Jerome bumped into Deandre. "Mind your business lil bitch" He said laughing with his friends. No questions or exchanged words after that because Deandre went in his ass , watching them lock up he tried choking Deandre making me run over to them pulling Jerome by his hoodie and backwards.

"Who the bitch ?" London said as she smushed her timberland boot all in his face. Picking him up slamming him down I tried grabbing Deandre as the mall security was headed our way.

"Come on" Bolting towards the doors we ran out the mall trying to cross over the busy street after doing that we continued running a couple blocks over. We couldn't let Dre get in trouble if he did that was his ass and we wouldn't see him until next year , his grandmother didn't play.

"That bitch ass nigga got life fucked up" London said applying more lip gloss to her lips.

"Sis come on with that greasy ass shit. Look like you got cooking grease on your lips and bad enough you got these timbs on in eighty degree weather" Dre said scrunching up his face as I busted out laughing.
London would always wear boots in the summer or hot clothing when it felt like hell outside.

"Oh you think that's funny ?"

"Nope. You hot shit bestie" I smiled as we got on the city bus riding until Dre pulled the stop request wire.

"Dang I wanted some Chinese food out the mall" I pouted thinking about the rice and shrimp with orange chicken.

Brayden

"Look man shit ain't right. I got ten bands missing" I said to Martin as he clenched his jaw making me sigh. I didn't see how anybody had got this close to me making me ever more heated because I know for sure a nigga staying on his p's and q's.

"Who and how though ?" He questioned making me strugg as I locked the door to my office. Not wanting to talk about the situation anymore I just stopped talking getting into my car with Martin getting into the passenger seat I looked around before pulling off.