chapter 21

I woke up to someone carrying me.

"Go back to sleep baby I'm just bringing you to bed ok." And I nodded and snuggled into his chest and laid my hand on his chest and I felt him purr in appreciation.

"What time is it?" I asked cause I couldn't go back to sleep.

"Umm its about 6."

"Suzzie wake your ass up we need to plan your wedding!" I heard someone yell and I opened my eyes and saw Amy running towards us.

"What?"

"We need to get your wedding stuff. We have nothing! We have to get dresses too!" I groaned and threw my head back and closed my eyes again.

"Can't we just wear regular clothes and have and wedding in the back yard?"

"Hell no we are going to have a real wedding!" and I opened my eyes and silently begged Jacob to help me. He smiled and placed me down and kissed my cheek.

"I agree with Amy. We should have a big wedding."

"Traitor!!" I almost screamed and pouted.

"Come on lets get going!" and Amy grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house.

FOUR HOURS LATER

"All done now all we have to do is go dress shopping and have the guys go tux shopping." Amy told me but I barley heard her cause I was falling asleep. We spent four hours looking through wedding magazines looking for the way the chairs and stuff is going to be set up. We also chose colors for the theme for the wedding party would be red, for the girls dresses, and white, for the guys tuxes. The colors for the flowers going down the isle would be light blue and white. We also picked out the wedding invitations. We are having all the pack members come. The wedding date is going to be October 8 about when the leaves should fall or faller already and since werewolves have hotter body temperatures we are having and outdoor wedding. Also Amy is my only brides maid since she is really the only close friend here. Back to the conversation.

"We should go dress shopping in about a month or so." I just nodded and fell almost asleep but Amy kept talking.

"So how did you girls make out?" I heard Jacob walk in but my eyes wouldn't open.

"Good we were just disgusting when to go dress shopping, right Suz?" but I couldn't respond cause I kept going in and out of sleep.

"I think you tired her out." And I heard his footsteps coming closed and hands went under my knees and my back and lifted me up into his arms. "Goodnight Amy see you in the morning." And that's when sleep took me into her darkness. I woke up to the sun shining into the room and onto my face. I turned over and nuzzled my face into Jacobs's chest. He pulled me closer and nuzzled his face into my hair and started to purr. I curled up against him and placed my cold bare feet to his legs and he jumped back and fell off the bed onto the floor. I looked down at him and started to laugh. He looked up at me and smiled with love swimming in his eyes. I laid on my stomach and folded my arms and laid my head on them and swung my legs back in forth in the air.

"What chya doin?" I asked trying no to smile. He smiled at me and propped his head up on his hand.

"Just hanging out on the floor what about you?"

"Just looking at a guy on the floor."

"How about you join the guy on the floor?" he asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Umm...... no I'm good." But before I could move away he grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of him and I laughed. He chuckled and started to kiss me. I smirked and straddled him and ran my hands through his hair. I tugged on his hair and me moaned and I grinded on him and he groaned and thrusted his hips up to mine. Once I could feel his hard on I kissed down his neck. I smiled and jumped off his and ran down stairs and hide in the boy's room.

Chad's P.O.V

My sister has grown up to be a wonderful woman. I really don't want to hurt her but I can't leave my mate to be killed. Now I guess your wondering how I know they are all werewolves. I am a werewolf and so was Suzzie but we are royals. Female royals don't change unless bitten by her mate but males shift at the age of sixteen that's why I left without her. I couldn't have her know who we are and who our parents were. It made it even harder when our parents go killed my other werewolves who wanted to kill all royals so they could rule again. I was sixteen when they died and Suzzie was only three and it was about a week or two after I shifted. I had to run away and the parents that took care of Suzzie were mine and my parent's best friends but I just cant believe they did that to her. Right now I am sitting watching power rangers with Jace and Chris. Once Suz left Jace went back to sleep and I placed him on the couch and put his blanket over him.

"If you ever hurt mom I will hurt you." I heard Chris saw and my eyes almost popped out of my head and I looked at him and he was watching the T.V.

"I won't." a lie and he looked straight into my eyes.

"If you do I will hurt you and daddy will kill you just so you know." And I nodded my head and he went back to watching the power rangers.