"Let's go." I place Tyler on his stoller and went out from his room to living room.

"Kurt just called." Sam says and place the phone back on hangin wall.

"What happened? The baby already born?" I ask Sam.

"Yes, a girl. Named Zoe Elizabeth Anderson." Sam says to me.

"She got Kurt's middle name and Blaine's last name. I'm curious she looks like now." I giggle and take a slice of bread.

"She must be beautiful." Sam says and turn his face at Tyler. "And Tyler got a girl step-cousin." Sam smiles at Tyler.

I can heard that Tyler is giggling according to what Sam says to him. Sam lift him up from the baby stoller and hold him.

I'm preparing the things that I should bring to Tyler baby backpack like his milk and his diapers also his new clothes.

"What? You must be excited to come to Vogue and meet beautiful models there who want to lift you up right?" Sam chuckles and Tyler.

"And you know what? Your dad was the one hope if he were you." I chuckle.

"Of course not." Sam rolls his eyes.

"Give me a kiss first." I said to Tyler and want to kiss him and he just looking at me but I turn my face and give a quick kiss on Sam's lips.

Sam and I just laugh as we see Tyler look confused at us. "He is confused looking at us." Sam says.

"Just kidding. Give mama kiss." I said to Tyler and kiss him. "Hmmm someone is really fragrant." I chuckle.

"You took him for a bath with a water of parfume?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"No, just try a new baby cologne I read from magazine and I like the smell. So I buy it." I said to Sam. "Come on, or we will be late."

"Yes, mommy." Sam says and take his bag while he is holding Tyler.

I place Tyler's baby bag in his stoller and I take my bag and went out from our apartment while pushing Tyler's stoller. I lock the apartment door and put the key inside my bag.

Every day is always be like this. And it's been three months Sam and I being like this. I'm happy with my life now and I cant wait until Sam asks me to marry him.

~~~~

I'm sitting down on my table and looking at my computer and finishing some design of new magazine issue.

I take a look at Tyler and he is just playing with his unicorn doll while laying his body on his stoller. I look at my watch and in thirty minutes I can finish my work then I can come to Sam's office and surprise him.

"Emily, this is the file that you asked." James walks in and bring a map. "Hey Tyler where is your dad?" James smiles at Tyler.

"Sam has meeting in his office so I took him here besides that I dont have any work left. By the way I got a call from Kurt and said that his baby already born and it's a girl." I said to James.

"Aww that's cute. It's make me want to get married and have a baby." James says and sit down on a seat in front of my table.

"Just get married." I said to James.

"I want to but I'm not sure." James sighs. "What about you?"

"Actually I'm ready to get married but I didnt tell Sam yet and I'm waiting for him to propose me." I said.

"You know what? You better ask him first than you wait for him." James says to me and stand up from his seat.

"You think that's cool?" I raise my eyebrows.