I laughed and slided into the carrige. I stepped out of my heels and flopped onto the seat next to Remus, picking my feet up and onto his lap.

"Miss me?" I asked.

"Not particularly." Remus said sassily.

"Liar." I shot back.

"Maybe." He responded.

"Of couse we missed you, Stella you basically dropped off the face of the earth!" James cried dramatically.

"Ugh I know, Lily's going to be so cross." I sighed.

"What happened to you?" Peter asked curiously from the other side of Remus.

"My mother. That's what happened." I grumbled.

They all groaned collectively. My mother had quite a reputation among the marauders.

"My darling mother orgainsed a 'once in a lifetime' intership in the Ministry of Magic!" I stated theatrically.

"No way!" Remus said while James let out a noise of disgust.

"I don't think she gets that I would rather throw myself off this train than follow the family legacy of a position in the Ministry of Magic Jury." I spat out.

"Don't say that!" Peter said worriedly.

"It's true! I want to live a life worth living and that is not it." I told them.

"I completely agree." James backed me up.

My eyes moved to Sirius who had not said a word yet. He sat next to James, black hair, swept into his grey eyes. A light smile played on his lips and he watched me carefully.

"You've been awfully quiet." I told him.

"Nothing to say." He said simply.

"Oh really." I drew the word out, standing up.

"You didn't miss me even a little bit?" I said in a small voice.

"I didn't say that." He responded and I lit up.

"I knew it!" I squealed hopping onto their bench so that my head was in Sirius' lap and my feet were in James' lap.

"Did you?" He laughed.

"Yes, I knew you couldn't resist me." I said fluttering my eyelashes.

He shook his head, feigning disappointment, but there was laughter in his eyes.

"Right losers, I've got to go." I said jumping up and slipping back into my high heels.

"I've got to go do some grovelling."I stated.

"Tell Lily, I think she looks smashing." James said earnestly.

"Mate, you haven't even seen her yet." Sirius pointed out.

"Irrevlevant! Lily looks smashing all the time!" James stated and I rolled my eyes.