Uncle Jimmy / .3

That day after school we went over to my grandmothers house on 7th and Lehigh I helped my siblings with their homework and we ate dinner that our "Mama" cooked. She has always been the best cook in the family, any meal she made you would be sure to put you to bed right after. My uncle Jimmy is my moms youngest brother of 5 he was the last one of my grandmothers kids to still live in her house.

My mom had to step out with mama and my dad went too, he hadn't said much the whole time since the night before I knew he was bothered just like i was. So my uncle Jimmy was stuck baby sitting us.

My sister was always more of a tomboy so her and my brother were playing the Nintendo 64 downstairs in the living room while I sat there playing with my barbies. I had to pee so I went upstairs to the bathroom and I could see my uncles room door was open, so I went to watch him play his video games.

He was about 18 years old and me I was a little girl, his niece. He suddenly turned his attention to me and stuck his hand down my pants as he told me not to say a word or make a sound.

I didn't understand what was going on, I knew it didn't feel right but I didn't know what to do.

I didn't have a close relationship to my mom and I was scared to ever hurt my dad in any way. I didn't understand. I was going through too much for a little girl to handle.

Who could I turn to? I only had me.