First day of work

I woke up tiered form the trip that I had yesterday. But I got up I went to the bathroom and took a nice cold shower. I wrapped myself in my see foam green towel. I got out of the bathroom and changed into a white lace dress with a gold necklace pink infinite and a blue bleach jean jacket.

 I got out of the bathroom and changed into a white lace dress with a gold necklace pink infinite and a blue bleach jean jacket

As soon as a changed my cloths I ate a quick breakfast and headed out the door. I unlocked my bike and went pedaling peacefully down the street to the cafe for my first day of work. My boss was waiting for me she told me where I could put my bike . She also told me what to do and how to make the drinks all my coworkers were so nice I even made some plans for lunch with them. But the truth is that I really wanted a job that allowed me to play with kids. Like a babysitter that would be so cool I could play with little kids all day and then get paid for it that's my real dream. 4 hours later I got out of work I pedaled all they way home. When I was locking my bike I saw a flyer that said "Babysitter wanted from 8am-4pm. Call the number below" I found my dream job I took a slip and called right away we set up a meeting for brunch on Saturday only 2 more days. I slipped into my comfy PJs and fell asleep right away.