Merry Christmas

2 weeks later.....

Christmas Day

Y/N

"Mommy, Daddy! Wake up it's christmas!" Drew and Laila were jumping on the bed, waking both Justin and I.

"Merry Christmas guys." Justin grabbed both Drew and Laila, hugging  and tickling them.

"Go downstairs and wait for us." They nodded and took flight.

"Good morning sexy." He turned and gave me a passionate kiss. "Good morning to you too." I smiled.

"Let's go open some presents, and oh I have a big surprise for you." I said getting out of the bed.

"Wonder what it is?" He walked down with me. "You'll see papa bear, you'll see."

"Yayyyy! I got a hover board!" "Me too!" Laila squealed. "And I got in pink just for you." Justin said.

"Thanks Dad!" They both yelled.

"Me and Daddy have a surprise for you guys." I ran to the closet and got out a big box with holes in it.

I sat it down on the table. "Open it." We both told them.

They opened it to see a brown Yorkshire terrier. "It's a puppy!" They were so happy.

"You guys kept wanting one so we decided to get you one." Justin smiled.

"What do you want to name the dog?"

"Esther!" Laila said

"That's a cute name." I said.

After we finished opening our presents I went to get Justin's surprise gift.

"Close your eyes." I laughed. He closed his eyes and I put his gift in his hand. He opened his eyes to see a positive pregnancy test.

"We have a new addition to the family babe." I smiled.

"Omg! We're having another baby." He kissed me and rubbed my belly. "Kids, mommy's having a baby, isn't it exciting." He asked.

I was shocked to see their excitement, I thought they were gonna get jealous and mad.

"I can't wait for the you to come." He kissed my belly talking to it.

"I love you so much." "I love you too y/n."

Merry Christmas!🤗🎉🎊🎁🎁🎉🎊🎉🎁😘😙😚 this was a gift to my babies. I love you all.

Have a happy holiday😘😚😙🎁🎉🎊🤗