Christmas Special ~Shu~

~ Hey Guys.  I decide to do a few Christmas specials. I hope you enjoy it! ~

                                                                              ~ Merry Christmas Minna! ~

"Come Shu, you promise you'll help me."

"Be quite. You're to noisy." said the blonde, leaning against the wall.

"Shuuuu! You promise," You whined, " and the sooner you help the sooner I'll leave you alone.~"

" You troublesome women," said Shu, opening one of his eye, "what do you need help with?"

"Can you help me put star on top of tree way up there." You said, handing him the star.

"Why can't you do it?"

"Because I can't reach. If I could, then you wouldn't be as-," Being unable to finish your sentence. Shu lifted you up so, that you were able to reach the top of the tree. "Aaa!! What are you doing!"

"You wanted help, so I'm helping you." said Shu.

"When I said I need help, I meant for you to put the star on the tree not me!" You said.

"Just hurry up. You're so heavy."

"I am not heavy!"

"You're so noisy."

"Be quite!"

"Mm mm."

"Are you even listening to me!"

"Just put the star already. I don't have all day." said Shu.

"Fine, I'll put it. Not because you said so because I want to," You said, putting the star on top of the tree, "there done."

"Finally, I though it will take you all day." said Shu put you down, but not letting you go.

"Oh, be quite! Mmm, Shu. You can let me go now." You said, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Where's my reward?" ask Shu.

"Huh? Reward? Why would I give you a reward?"

"Because I helped you."

"Fine, here. Drink up." You said, exposing your neck and closing your eyes. You wait, but the pain didn't come. You opened your eyes to find Shu staring that you.

"What are you doing?" ask Shu.

"You said you wanted a reward..so I thought.." You said, drifting away.

"Not that type of reward. This." said Shu, lean in and catching your lip into a gentle, but passionate kiss. At first you were surprised, but soon melted into the kiss. Soon you both slowing broke apart.

"Well someone seem to be enjoying themselves." said Shu, smirking.

"I am not!" You said, but your face started to heat up.

"Are you sure?" said Shu, smirking.

"Be quite!" You said, making Shu chuckle.

__________________________
Hope you enjoy the Christmas specials so far.
Don't worry I'll update more soon.
I just have a quick question, would you guys like me to also you a Christmas special for the Mukami too. If so, please be sure to comment about it.