When their jealous (Part 1)

Shu:

Today was finally the day you been looking forward to for weeks. Today, your school was hosting a Music Festival and you could be happier. You were looking though a shop that sold different types of instruments, when you saw something that caught your eye. You were about to grad it, but when you did found a hand on top of yours.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there. Here, you can have it." You said, handing the little charm to the young man.

"Oh no,I won't do that. Please you keep it. " said the young man, handing back the charm to you.

"Thank you. That's very sweet of you....Mm sorry, but what may your name be?"you ask.

"Eric, a pleasure to meet you. And who may you be?"Eric  said.

"(Y/N). A pleasure to meet you too. " you said.

"So, what may a fine lady like you may be looking for?" ask Eric.

"I was actually looking for a violin, bit I can't seem to find any. " you said.

"Then why don't I help you find one," said Eric, "what do you think?"

"I think, I would love that" you said.

After that you and Eric may your way around the festival. After pass though a few stores, you finally found a violin that you were looking for. Then after, you had paid for your new violin, Eric asked you if you would like to get some ice cream and of course you could say no to ice cream, but little did you knew that a current vampire was watching your every move and didn't not like what happened next.

"So," said Eric, take a bit off his ice cream, " do you have a boyfriend yet?"

"Oh,no why do you ask?" you ask, starting to get nervous.

"Oh, it's just that I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on a date with me?" ask Eric.

"Aa.....well you see" you said, hoping someone would come and save you.

"She can't " said an angry voice. You turned around to see who the voice belonged to. You turned around to see the one and only, Shu. "She already has a boyfriend and that would be me. "

"Oh, sorry I didn't know," said Eric, "I'll be going now. Mm, see you around (Y/N). "

Right after Eric left, you turned around to look at Shu and ask,

"Why did you do that for?" you ask.

"No reason" said Shu, not facing you, but you could still see a bit of pink on his cheeks.

"Shu, were you jealous?" You ask.

"What,no." said Shu, blushing.

"You were!"you said, noticing the blush on his face.

"No." said Shu.

"You are."you said, smirking.

"Was not." said Shu, turning to face you.

"Was so." you said.

"Was not." said Shu.

"Was so." you said.

"I'm not jealous!" said Shu. 

"Ok, if you said so." you said, smiling, but the truth was he was jealous, but just afraid to admit it.