Rigby

He always knew he was a bit different. Rigby looked down at the floor as he waited. His mother was in the hospital, but not for anything bad. She was giving birth to Rigby's baby sibling. They had kept it a secret, not knowing the gender of the child she was to give birth to. Rigby didn't look up. He honestly didn't want a brother or sister. He just wanted it to be him and his parents. Rigby sat in the chair for what seemed like hours, days even. But then he was called into the back with his uncle, who watched over him to make sure he was safe while he waited.

The dark haired boy of the age of five got up and followed the nurse who led them to the room his mom was in. They entered the room and his mother was now holding a baby wrapped in a blanket. "Rigby, come meet your baby brother." His mother said softly and he walked over, being lifted by his dad to be on the bed to see his new baby brother. Everyone was happy. Except for Rigby. "What do you want to name him, Rigby?" His mother asked and looked at her oldest son. "I don't know." He said. His brown eyes looked away from his mom and the new baby.

"There has to be something you want him named." His father said. "I said I don't know." Rigby said again. His father looked at his mother. "How about Don?" She asked. Rigby just shrugged. His parents named the new baby Don.

From that day on, Rigby could never be the more of anything. It was always 'Don this' and 'Don that'. It drove Rigby crazy. Years had passed, and now Rigby is turning eleven today. He was throwing a party, or his parents were and had told his classmates' parents about the event and invited the children and even a boy Rigby seemed to be good friends with. Rigby sat in his room, sighing softly. He didn't want a birthday party, he didn't want cake or balloons, he didn't want people coming over. He wanted to be alone. This would be his last birthday in elementary school and he wanted to spend it like all his other birthdays before this one.

"Rigby!!!" His mother called out to him. "Some of your friends are here!!" Rigby shook his head. Friends? He has none. But Rigby left his room anyways and he walked down stairs. First, he saw a couple of boys, a few girls, and maybe even one of his crushes. Raivis. Rigby knew it was wrong to like someone of the same gender, but he couldn't help it. He walked down the stairs fully, looking down gently at the ground. Everyone talked and soon food was being serve. Raivis sat next to Rigby, even talking to him a bit. Rigby blushed a bit and looked down at his plate that was barely filled.

Then Raivis leaned over and wrapped an arm around Rigby, pulling him close without anyone knowing before he whispered into Rigby's ear. "If you want to have some actual fun, then meet me in your room~" Raivis purred before getting up, having finished his plate and placed his plate in the sink. Raivis went upstairs and to Rigby's room. Rigby's heart was beating fast and he was blushing really hard. He finished his food and went to his room, taking slow steps. Then he stood outside of his bedroom door, not sure what to expect just yet. Raivis was older then him, so Raivis knew more stuff then him.

Rigby turned the knob gently and opened the door to his room, looking inside and seeing Raivis on his bed, without a shirt on, or pants. Raivis smirked as he saw Rigby. Rigby stepped over to the bed, his bedroom door now shut again. "I see you want some actual fun~" the older boy purred. Rigby blushed and looked down at the floor. "Are you shy?" Raivis asked and Rigby only nodded. Raivis smirked before placing his hand gently under Rigby's chin and lifting it slightly to get him to look at him. "Don't worry, it's just me and you, and I can show you a fun time~"

Raivis moved and laid Rigby down on the bed, placing Rigby on his back. Rigby looked up at him, starting to blush as he felt Raivis' hands on his body, starting to pull clothing off of him. Rigby was soon undressed completely and Raivis started to laugh. Rigby blushed and looked up at him. "What's so funny?" He asked, feeling really embarrassed. "Because of this!" Raivis moved and someone else jumped out of the closet and all Rigby could see was flashes. He quickly covered himself. But it was too late. The two were laughing, making Rigby hate everything.

"Get out!!!!" He screamed at them. "Get out of my house!!!! I never want to see you again!!!" He screamed at them, tears flying down his face. He started to throw stuff at them, causing them to finally leave. "Loser!" Raivis yelled back at him and laughed as he left. Rigby's mom came upstairs to see what was wrong. "Riggy?" She asked as she entered his room, hearing his sobs. "Get out!!" He screamed, not wanting anyone to see him. She sighed and left him alone, getting the rest of the kids home. Threw out the night, his parents tried to get Rigby to leave his room or tell them what happened. But he wouldn't tell.

By the following morning, Rigby got ready for school, feeling cold and heartless. He went to school, only to end up in a never ending bullying circle that lasted even threw middle school.

"Rigby's gay!!" One of the boys cheered out as the smaller boy was pushed around, punched, and kicked when he fell. "Let me go!" Rigby yelled, trying to get away from his bullies. He suffered their bullying for years now, since fifth grade and now he was in middle school, the seventh grade. Rigby fell and then they started to kick him. "Hey!!" A unfamiliar voice yelled through the hall. "Leave him alone!!"

The boys looked over at the boy who yelled. "Or what?" Raivis asked, the leader of the circle of bullies. "Just leave him alone, dude, what did he ever do to you?"

"He is a gay faggot who doesn't know his place." Raivis growled. Rigby wasn't really paying attention. He just curled up, only getting pulled out of his thoughts when he saw Raivis on the ground, holding his face where he was just punched. Before Rigby knew it, whoever stood up for him was in a fight with five boys who always have bullied him. Then a teacher, or six, split them all up. And that's how Rigby and six boys ended up in the principle's office. Everyone was being sent home with OSS. Out of School Suppenion. Even Rigby. Rigby looked down the whole time, not daring to look up from the floor and tugged his sleeves down a bit.

The boy who saved him looked over at him and smiled before he moved to lay his head on his lap to get his attention. "Hi," he said and Rigby looked away. "I'm Mordecai." He said. Rigby looked at him gently. Mordecai had blue hair with black ends to it. He looked so.... Rigby couldn't put his finger on the word he wanted to describe this boy as. But he was caring enough to try and stop Raivis from bullying him. "I-I-I'm Rigby..." He said gently. Mordecai smiled. Rigby blushed a little bit and looked away. "Dude, we should hang out sometime." Mordecai said.

Rigby shrugged a bit. This is how Rigby met Mordecai, his only friend.