meeting the princes

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, I slightly opened my eyes and I remembered what has happened the night before,  I sat up on the bed fully awake now and taking in my surrounding, I thought about all that has happened the previous night.. Wait, aren't vampires supposed to be mythical creatures.  My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone come in. I turned around and saw a woman in her late forties carrying a tray of food and gave me a very warm smile,  I couldn't help but return the smile.

' Master wants you to eat and get ready to meet them downstairs in the great hall', she said. I was dumbfounded by the way she spoke and all I could do was mumble a 'yes'. When she stepped out, I wolfed down the breakfast she brought me because I was starving.  I went into the shower and found out that it was a very big one indeed, in allthat time I was amazed by the sight of the bathroom that I even forgot about being kidnapped. I took a shower and as soo as I stepped in the room, I saw that there were clothes lying down on the bed and a note. I opened it and it read ''hurry up and get dressed''. I got dressed and stepped out of the room but I did not wear the slutty booty shorts that was left outfor me to wear.  I bumped into someone that actually was a butler.

'oh excuse me madam, I am most definitely sorry about that,' he apologised with his thick Italian accent.

' No no that is no problem,  I was on my way to the great hall but I have no idea were it is. Do you mind taking me there?' I asked politely with a smile.

'No problem madam, I will definitely take you there, follow me this way please', he said.

' No need to call me madam my name is Morgan'. I told him.

' Yes ma'am', he replied again. I just sighed as I followed him down the hallway. We stopped at a very big oak door and the butler stoid and knocked softly.  The door suddenly opened and he motioned for me to go in. I stepped in and what I saw was out of imagination, I was struck in awe about the sight in front of me, the hall looked really ancient and everything else at that. 'You're late', a voice said behind me makin me gasp and want to jump out of my skin. I held my heart for dear life.

'What the hell were you trying to do, give me a heart attack?', I said to him. But I couldn't stop looking at how handsome he was.

'Well I was just telling you that the others are already waiting fot you', he said.

'Wait, there are others here', I a asked.

'Yes there are and I believe we have already met yesterday', he said with amusement in his voice.

'Now you may look like him but I can tell you were not the one I met last night', I told him.

' Smart girl', was all he said before he started walking away. I followed him to were ever he was going. We stopped at a very big door and it immediately swung open revealing a mighty ball room. it cannot be described in words, I was gazing at everything and it was all really nice and magnificent.  The guy that I was following was staring at me like I was crazy.  I looked back at him lije he was crazy too and he just smirked at me abd I smirked back. At the ene of the hall were some girls and saw the same guy I saw yesterday.  I was surprised that I was not freaking out that these people were actually vampires. All the girls were wearing slutty shorts and one of them in particular caught my attention. She turned around and I saw that it ws my best friend Juls, she ran to me and hugged me and started squealing.

' How did you end up here?', I asksed her.

' I was kidnapped just like you did but they do seem like nice people,' she said. I stopped talking to ger as soon as I realised that one of the twins were speaking. 

' Well now tgat you are all here,  I would like to introduce myself,. My name is Lestat and that is my twin brother Deker. We brought you all here to look for a bride for ourselves to help us rule our Kingdom.  We are the princes of the vampire Kingdom and our parents are well as you already know the king and queen. We are going to make challenges for you girls starting tomorrow. These challenges would help us choose the right girl to be by our sides. You all have a free day you can do whatever you want. ' they said together. Whilst the other girls started purrin and rubbing themselves on the princes, I found my way to the library and found a book on the vampire royal family,  I started readin and I soon fell asleep thinking about the next day and the challenges.