kidnapped

I woke up with an intense pain at the back of my head when I forced my eyelids to open. I felt a very sgarp pain in my stomach and gasped out for air when I felt it. ' oh shit' I thought to myself.  I tried getting up and support myself on the bed. I couldn't remember anything that happened instead all I could come up with is a blur when I tried to. 

' Well well well,  if it isn't our famous Megan', a voice said behind me. it made me jump and put my hand on my chest breathing hard. ' where am I?' I asked him. ' You don't have to worry about that,  just worry about what you're in for', he told me. I stared at him blankly trying to digest his words in. I heard someone coming to were I was, I just stood there and stared at the door, when it burst open and revealed a broad shouldered man, a handsome one for that, he had green mesmerising eyes, he looked at me with lust in his eyes.  ' so you are Morgan ', he said more like a statement than an question. ' who are you people?', I asked him. ' well let's just say we are your worst nightmare', he had an evelish grin on his face. I gasped when I heard him say that and got scared even more thinking what I have I done to deserve this.