Chapter: 3 Love

Missy
The next day I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the neighbors fucking :)

I crawl out of bed and look at my clock. OH NO IM LATE!.

I through on a pink sweater and pink jeans and pink boots and sprint down the stairs and grab a bowl of cereal from my mom and sprint to the bus stop up the street.

I realize i forgot to put a tampon in this morning. Good thing i have a box of tissues in my backpack. Dylan is already at the bus stop masturbating in the grass nearby.

Suddenly a plane flies above us. I see Eleanor in the window. OMG ITS ISIS.

"Dylan look!" i yell at him as he zips up his jeans.

"Oh shit." he says and the bus pulls up.

We get on the bus holding hands and walk to our seat. His dick is harder than beating level 156 on my favorite game Candy Crush Saga©.

We look out the window and see the empty streets. The bus moves.

"I hope ISIS doesn't kill us." i say.

"Boi same tho." he says.

We get to school and later that day i have gym class.

A girl walks up to me as i get changed in in the locker room.

"You're hot." she says.

"Thanks. you too." i say. She's hot. She has wavy brown hair and tan skin. She looked like she wanted to fuck.

lit.

But shit now i have the girl in my gym class and Dylan to choose from to fall in love with but i don't know either of them well enough.

Later that day I walked home, scared to tell Dylan about my encounter, i walk home and suddenly behind me isis blows up school. Oh shit this isn't that nice.

I break into a run and feel the wind blow behind me as i sprint away from the planes flying along the ground. i hope dylan and that other girl from the locker room who i have now fallen in love with are ok.

Dylan

I walk in the front door of my apartment and see my sister, Brittany is already on the couch. She has weed rolled up in cigarette paper, in between her fingers with smoke coming out from it.

"So i saw that girl u were talking to today."

"Missy?"

"Yeah i saw her in the locker room."

There was a silence between them. p

"She's pretty hot." Brittany said.

"Yeah." i say

"I tried hitting on her but she didn't seem to interested."

"It'll be too bad when we have to kill her." Dylan said setting his bag down.

"At least it's for the good." Eleanor (Misy's sister)said walking out from the shadows of the closet as she laid her pistol down on the table.

And then Eleanor and Dylan fucked.

Brittany watched her favorite minecraft  videos on youtube. It gave her pleasure