chapter 3

chapter 3

They first looked me up and down and just said "we will fix that later first let’s talk about everything."  "okay"  I mumbled. "Okay" they said and they pointed me to a seat.  Kyla stood up and started, " so we are going to make you popular! So you already have some of the requirements to being popular, you have a cute boyfriend, long bleach blonde hair, and your rich as far as we know.  But there is a lot you have to do before a lot of people actually consider you popular, you are already skinny but losing a bit of  weight never hurt anyone. You need to go shopping but we will talk about that later. And makeup, you need to start wearing makeup and taking more time to get ready. We will be giving you a makeover hair , makeup, nails, and I can give you a outfit of mine for starters. You just have to repeat whatever we do to you on Yuit self every morning before school. You can always change it up a bit so it's not the same thing every day. So let’s legit started on the makeover."

"Okay let's do this" I said a little too excitedly. They all came over to where I was sitting and did my hair put a bunch of makeup on me and have me clothes to Change into. I came out and they all did little claps

And Jenna said "wow I think your popular material" and Kyla replied "obviously why else would we give her a whole makeover and invite her to hang with us?" Then sarah said "that's so true Kyla" Jenna said obviously embarrassed "sorry that was stupid to say" I could already tell this was going to be a bumpy ride.