I'm Falling, Can You Catch Me? {Sasuke Modern Story}

Name:Amaya Hiroshi

Age: 16

Background: As a child Amaya was in a very loving family. Her mother, Hana , was very kind and never scolded Amaya when she did wrong. Amaya's father, Ryota was a strong man who worked very hard. His wife and child were his whole world.

One summer night Hana was making dinner as Amaya played on the floor, she was only six. Ryota had just came home from a long day at work. The Hiroshi family were envied by many in their small town. They had just enough money to have the nessecities as well as their large luxorous house.

Today was just like any other day in that house, until Hana smelled smoke. She had just checked the food on the stove, so it couldnt be that.

" Ryota, do you smell that?" she asked.

He sniffed the air for a moment, " yes, is the food burning?"

"No, strange."

As soon as the words left Hana's mouth, flames burts from the far wall of the living room. Amaya screamed and ran to her mother, Ryota jumped from the couch. Yelling orders to Hana to escape out of the house.

As soon as the fire was spotted, it burnt through the house in no time, soon everywhere the family looked was in a blaze. Hanna was holding Amaya, and Ryota was holding Hana's free hand.

With out warning a beam fell from the cieling and landed on both Hana and Ryota. Before she too could be crushed under the wait, Hana threw Amaya out of the way and ordered her to run. Run, as fast as she could to the closest village, Konoha.