Emerald

Ok. At this very moment I just got out the pool. Finally I can go home! It's the weekend. But my parents think they can get away with stuff. Because when Sun and I got home the maid told us that at all the kings and queens of all the kingdoms are going to Hawaii until April. Me and Sun just automatically flipped out.

" How dare our parents leave us, those lil-" Sun said before I cut here off.

" So our so called 'parents' just leave us?!! Its only January!!!"Yea I actually did take two fingers and do up and down.

The maid nodded her head yes.

Soon the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said as I ran to the door.

Soon as I opened the door I saw a. Caramel skin tone with long sand dusky brown hair, with the perfect eyes.

" Hello." she said.

" Hi. I'm Jonathan but you can call me John. What's your name?" I say.

" Emerald. I'm the princess from a different land of kingdoms. Up in the sky."

" Do you know the Sky Kingdom? It's up there."

" Matter fact I do. But you probably don't know the other kingdoms. These kingdoms your sister, Sun, might know about. But since they don't come down like Sky Kingdom, you don't even know."

Ok I'm starting to like this girl. But what other kingdoms are there from Water, Thunder, Moon, Sky, Sun, Ice, Mother Nature, and Blaze Kingdoms?

" Talk to your sis about it." I turned to see Sun with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face.

" Wait! Can I have your phone number?!"

She took my phone and put 313-482-3622.

Then she walked away.

" Your so pathetic."Sun says.

" Whatever lil sis, I just need you to tell me."

" I'll get all our friends over tomorrow afternoon." she said. And added,

" And try not to be pathetic."

" I will-"

" Will what? Nothing thats what I thought."

I'm done!

I finally have BOLD! Before I go bold crazy let me say do u guys like thus chapter? I mean let me know if u think Emerald and Jonathan r gonna be together. If u don't want them to be together think of someone who's gonna end up wit Jonathan. And some people think the other chapter was great. But im like so happy dat I got 200 reads and 31 votes for Sunset Shimmer. The guys. Now next Sunday I'm gonna write for dat book. But my tablet is finally giving me what I want. Bold! Sorry its been like a while.

,

-Amazingstories

P.S Vote and Comment! Doing chapter 4 at like night or something. Thx again for 200 reads on Sunset Shimmer. Mkay Bye